Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lord Gaga

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lord Gaga

  1. I love it tbh its a nice vibe and I fear when we get the full project it will fit perfectly within the entire soundscape. Id put it above crank 2 right now but below BNC.
  2. ME! Superman Bad Blood You Need to Calm Down The Man It's Nice to Have a Friend Question? Wood Wi$h Li$t CANCELLED! Cleveland! Thank You Aimee
  3. People love to speculate zionism and bring down celebrities while doing nothing themselves cancel culture literally does nothing. Anyway Troye was never a mainstream artist. Rush wasn't even a huge breakout moment. He will have his time im sure.
  4. Olivia dropped album of the year and TS dropped whatever the opposite of that is.
  5. Why are the xtina stans bitter in here anyway Lily deserves something for ***** palace alone
  6. Such a beautiful song. Im wondering if all of the new songs will be more pop leaning or if some will have the grit of the OG album. I don't mind straight up pop music rn but I feel like thats why some people are underwhelmed.
  7. Anyone who doesn't think this is his best work is tongueless not even just tasteless.
  8. If these awards were real slayyyter would sweep and sombr would be sweeping the floor after the event is over
  9. I was just kidding btw Tate made my top 10 artists on Spotify last year
  10. The next MAGA supreme is upon us
  11. Help I cannot get nobody want to dance anymore out of my head
  12. God announces resurrection
  13. Well I mean... this is drake we're talking about
  14. Love this song dearly
  15. Lord Gaga replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Swifties deserve the next album to be filled with thank u aime clones and I would love to see them force themselves to like it.
  16. Aged like wine but still could have done with a shorter tracklist.
  17. Now see this doesn't make sense when you account for the fact that one artists last album was critically acclaimed and the other is critically panned Guess all the critics are "coked out circuit white gays"
  18. Who cares about the music sounding like word garble if its #1!!! Ended all of ATRL!
  19. I do think she will get some hits next era

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.