Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I forgot how hard venus goes omfg, she put her whole ***** in that one

gaga.gif

Does it happen to you that after listening to the excellencé that was MAYHEM, when you listen to some other albums

(like Chromatica or some ARTPOP songs...) you find them bland?

azealia

Kris Jenner Kanye and Kim is bordering on career-ending derranged behaviour... and those three seem like the people who would accept doing it.

But speaking of Kanye - his infamous Famous music video is very similar to that idea.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

5 hours ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

Charlie Sheen did say in an interview that she had asked to do a lap dance for him in a music video, which implies she actually did shop this video idea around to at least a few of the people mentioned rip

Also Lindsay said in one interview that she had a planned cameo in Gaga's music video back in 2013

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

It's actually sad when you see it started out as "let's mf PARTYYYYYY 🤪🍃💨🍄🍾💊💕🧜🏻‍♀️🐚‼️" and ended up suicidal and betrayed omg

Let's not even get into the Marina Abrahamcadabra of it all… I still have nightmares of Gar running and screaming naked through the forest.

47 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Does it happen to you that after listening to the excellencé that was MAYHEM, when you listen to some other albums

(like Chromatica or some ARTPOP songs...) you find them bland?

azealia

Because it is.

azealia

Gaga's live instrumental interludes have always given major Pink Floyd vibes. I wonder if she'll let herself make music like that. Like a 10-20 minute song with long instrumental intros with that 70's psychedelic rock sound like Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Steaming might have killed that but it would be so cool if she did it atleast once in her career.

36 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Because it is.

azealia

Very tea. MAYHEM's worst song is better than Flop Tonight and Filler Woman.

Golden

47 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Let's not even get into the Marina Abrahamcadabra of it all… I still have nightmares of Gar running and screaming naked through the forest.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have news but unfortunately it's gone 😕 it's about an actor who's in Gossip Girl likes her.

I wanna feel again that rush of happiness I felt dueing the Mayhem Ball and the weeks following the concert

I felt like I was having my first period. I would be daydreaming, then I would listen to VIY and I would cry

I've never felt so whole

GIF vivienne keke penthouse - GIF animado en GIFER - de Peri

5 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

I wanna feel again that rush

Same, sis. Same. Wtf

cloud-image-1759115490225-z6038435933876

Some artists don't even do **** during their album era anymore, be glad we're only bored when we're entering the period between eras. It could be so much worse.

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Some artists don't even do **** during their album era anymore, be glad we're only bored when we're entering the period between eras. It could be so much worse.

Ok 🌚

3 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Does it happen to you that after listening to the excellencé that was MAYHEM, when you listen to some other albums

(like Chromatica or some ARTPOP songs...) you find them bland?

azealia

ARTPOP? Bland?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.