Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

15 years of BTW. Not to date myself but way back in 2010 I joined ATRL solely for BTW updates. I was pretty active in the BTW threads. Figured I'd leave afterwards but unfortunately I can't quit ATRL. (No matter how many years of server problems).

I still remember us gathering and waiting for the single to drop on the radio.

It's still her best work, with no skips. A true 10/10.

For those that weren't there, I invite you on a trip down memory lane… when the album art cover was revealed:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=111800

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

We're back to boredom anyway...

IMG_9560.gif

  1. Scheisse

  2. Bloody Mary

  3. Heavy Metal Lover

  4. Government Hooker

  5. Electric Chapel

  6. Americano

  7. Judas

  8. Marry The Night

  9. Highway Unicorn

  10. Black Jesus Amen Fashion

  11. The Edge of Glory

  12. Born This Way

  13. You And I

  14. Hair

  15. The Queen

  16. Bad Kids

  17. Fashion Of His Love

I would die of embarrassment if I saw my posts from 2010 in here dies

15 whole years of Allah This Way

the power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the impact that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has

1 minute ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I would die of embarrassment if I saw my posts from 2010 in here dies

1 minute ago, motra_gaga said:

15 whole years of Allah This Way

the power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the impact that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has

not this… my post looking straight out of 2010

azealia

Edited by motra_gaga

HAPPY BORN THIS WAY DAY!

I think I joined ATRL just before TFM came out, so I was here to enjoy every little tease, every snippet, and every early performance leading up to Born This Way, and it has always been my fondest recollection in terms of eras. It was just so good right from the start, though it ended tragically short when her hip gave out.

Electric Chapel will always be my number one Gaga song on my number one Gaga album.

Been blasting this album all day, even the little hiccups that I don't like as much as the rest (BK, FOHL).

Oh gosh, I guess this album is in its Bad Kids era now, she's 15-years old.

A major revelation of the FYC event came from the music and creative team, who detailed how Lady Gaga came to be involved in Season 2 with a cameo and the song "Dead Dance." According to music supervisor Jen Malone, securing the superstar was surprisingly easy — the real challenge was keeping the news on lockdown. They managed to keep it quiet until about four weeks before the episode premiered.

Creator and executive producer Miles Millar recalled that the singer came to Ireland, and they had a big Netflix meeting where they said they had to keep it secret. "We said, 'No one can say anything' and literally the next day it was in the Daily Mail completely leaked," Millar recounted.

https://www.goldderby.com/tv/2026/wednesday-season-2-jenna-ortega-catherine-zeta-jones-lady-gaga/

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Is this true? Should've stayed with that tracklist

What? Without "Highway Unicorn" deadbanana2

The amount of comments I see on tiktok or Instagram that are using DWAS requiem audio and it says "What's the name of this song?" Is insane.

54 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Is this true? Should've stayed with that tracklist

BJ+AF deserved to be on the standard version fr

A fat-free, sugar-free tracklist

rogue2

4 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

ATRL seriously needs a mod that's also a Little Monster. I nominate @Infernal Paradise and @opbranden

MJ.thumb.gif.2d59af4b5c77389a7ce21e8e2a2

7 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

ATRL seriously needs a mod that's also a Little Monster. I nominate @Infernal Paradise and @opbranden

MJ.thumb.gif.2d59af4b5c77389a7ce21e8e2a2

I couldn't do it... I would probably ban everyone just for fun chick3

Just now, opbranden said:

I couldn't do it... I would probably ban everyone just for fun chick3

When I tell you there will be no Hermione Granger, David Bowie, and Carlos Alcaraz wandering around this site on my watch...

MJ.thumb.gif.2d59af4b5c77389a7ce21e8e2a2

Every time I see some ragebait viral tweet or stupid thinkpiece about her "artistry" and "evolution", I'm reminded of that one quote from an interview she did during BTW? (ARTPOP?) era about the state of online music critique that went something like... every idiot with a keyboard now has the power to say anything they want on the internet. Queen of wise words.

rupaul.gif

58 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Came across this story on reddit dies

IMG-20260523-165515.jpg

Proof that no amount of drugs could save that era…

Edit: and I also blame Bobby

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.png

Edited by Edonis

Happy Born This Way fellow Liddos heart

Marry the Night still one of her best songs.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.