Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

41 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

ARTPOP? Bland?

Might want to read that again, dear

Golden

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

42 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

"Apple Music Live: MAYHEM Requiem" has now reached #1 on iTunes in 45 countries around the world!

🇸🇻 El Salvador — #1 (+19)

I can't attach the link 🖇️ weird. Haizzz whatever. I'm off. Hope you guys enjoy while online. Bye 🥰

That 'Manicure' music video concept directed by Jonas Akerlund would have been a mega serve.

rogue2

6 hours ago, Outlaws said:

So, what does one do when there's no era going?

azealia

complain about mismanagement and lack of promo for previous eras

IMG_9560.gif

I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I'm giving up. I just read the latest episode of Jinx and it left me speechless. I can't do this anymore.

I'm emotional rn. I need to go offline now. I can't update news for you guys. Omg. I'm so unprofessional rn. I can't continue. I'm sorry

HI7QCn-VWQAAah-Vf.jpg

Edited by David_Greengrass97

10 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I'm giving up. I just read the latest episode of Jinx and it left me speechless. I can't do this anymore.

I'm emotional rn. I need to go offline now. I can't update news for you guys. Omg. I'm so unprofessional rn. I can't continue. I'm sorry

nene-leaks.gif

16 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I'm giving up. I just read the latest episode of Jinx and it left me speechless. I can't do this anymore.

I'm emotional rn. I need to go offline now. I can't update news for you guys. Omg. I'm so unprofessional rn. I can't continue. I'm sorry

HI7QCn-VWQAAah-Vf.jpg

Girl not jinx…

Stand up!

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Girl not jinx…

Stand up!

You go and update for yourself. I'm off today. MingWa said the next episode will be the final.

I'm not okay, ok?

Bye.

HI7QCn-VWQAAah-Vf.jpg

On 5/21/2026 at 9:51 AM, Infernal Paradise said:

Every few weeks the MADonna stans run out of things to talk about so they start running that clip back up and each time it's so funny because the only thing that they end up proving is how bitterly pressed and bothered they still are sdjghfhfjf Gar really gave them lifetime material to fume over and I LOVE IT!!!

flavor-of-love-goldie-laughing.gif

Not the OP Fadonna stan deleting their tweet. A Kavisnky tea.

sabrina

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

You go and update for yourself. I'm off today. MingWa said the next episode will be the final.

I'm not okay, ok?

Bye.

HI7QCn-VWQAAah-Vf.jpg

There are better BL Manhwa out there! That series does not deserve anyone's tears or lack of Gaga updates!

stand-up.gif

Just now, Edonis said:

There are better BL Manhwa out there! That series does not deserve anyone's tears or lack of Gaga updates!

stand-up.gif

You're my enemy rn

Shut it!

khalyan2

Love is a challenge. True love requires sacrifice and understanding.

They're both understanding eachother feelings rn

See, this is also applying to GodGa too. She dated bad guys and now she's met Michael. The real one

29 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I'm giving up. I just read the latest episode of Jinx and it left me speechless. I can't do this anymore.

I'm emotional rn. I need to go offline now. I can't update news for you guys. Omg. I'm so unprofessional rn. I can't continue. I'm sorry

HI7QCn-VWQAAah-Vf.jpg

Ok, let's go back. Erhmmmm

Lady Gaga's album "MAYHEM" has surpassed 10 BILLION streams on Spotify and YouTube, currently the leading audio and video platforms.

Spotify — 5.99B Streams

YouTube — 4.25B Streams

(I think they combine both platforms stream numbers)

The MAYHEM era is cemented as an absolute success!

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

You're my enemy rn

Shut it!

khalyan2

Love is a challenge. True love requires sacrifice and understanding.

They're both understanding eachother feelings rn

See, this is also applying to GodGa too. She dated bad guys and now she's met Michael. The real one

MC has Cauliflower ears and a horse face. The twink is spineless and should have stabbed him as soon as he started playing games!

stand-up.gif

OT: 3193 hours, 39 minutes

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

MC has Cauliflower ears and a horse face. The twink is spineless and should have stabbed him as soon as he started playing games!

stand-up.gif

OT: 3193 hours, 39 minutes

Omg we're so bored, we're discussing off topic. Ijbol. Anyway idc what you're saying because GodGa taught me not to listen to haters and instead, follow my heart 🥰 because I was born this way

Edited by David_Greengrass97

44 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I'm giving up. I just read the latest episode of Jinx and it left me speechless. I can't do this anymore.

I'm emotional rn. I need to go offline now. I can't update news for you guys. Omg. I'm so unprofessional rn. I can't continue. I'm sorry

HI7QCn-VWQAAah-Vf.jpg

It felt rushed tbqh, and he forgot about his damn Grandmother!

OT go stream Lovedrug for the feels!

11 hours ago, babyforlife said:

also, I think she'll be the first female artist ever to have 3 albums surpass 6B streams on Spotify across 3 different decades. TFM: 00's, ASIB: 10's, MAYHEM: 20's (?)

Oh Godga jonny5

Her team needs to go all out for whatever first material she releases in the 2030s. Imagine her beginning to score records that span 4 decades (#1s across 4 decades, etc.)

She can totally bag them with the right material and promo.

celestial5

  • Popular Post

We need to make a lot of noise when ARUTW reaches 2 billion streams because for all the "soloGa" drags none of her peers are even close to achieving that milestone with solo material from just a few years ago

rogue2

Edited by Aden

31 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

On The Floor getting the boost Zombieboy deserved. I hate it here monkey

Inb4 a clipping campaign is going on

3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Inb4 a clipping campaign is going on

I mean. Obviously labels are interested in making money in songs that have been released rather than investing in new music. It's going to become increasingly obvious.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.