Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Born This Way: The 15 year anniversary ranking

1. Heavy Metal Lover
2. Electric Chapel
3. Marry The Night
4. The Edge of Glory
5. Government Hooker
6. Born This Way
7. Fashion of His Love
8. Judas
9. Scheiẞe
10. Bad Kids
11. Yoü and I
12. Black Jesus + Amen Fashion
13. Bloody Mary
14. Hair
15. Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)
16. The Queen
17. Americano

d97e4f1f9962bad06813bbb8d1a463d5_medium.

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Why is Runway doing so well there

God this way is the greatest album of all time heart

I will NEVER forget how I was waiting for BTW (single) to come out. I knew it was coming out on Monday, but STILL I would check her website like a dummy as if I didn't know when it was coming, but I just kept opening her website to see the TIMER/COUNTDOWN cuz I needed to know exactly how many hours and minutes etc. That was before I made my Gagadaily account and before I even knew about ATRL, I was only participating in stan world on Billboard Comment section (iykyk laugh, I actually remember some people from ATRL who were there too, like Umich the Katy kat).

Anyway I will never forget how one day I randomly open her website to see the countdown and the SONG WAS OUT jonny5 It was Friday when she dropped it by surprise cuz she couldn't wait jonny5 One of the most legendary moments for me as a stan ahhhhh I was so SHOOOK and when I heard it it sounded like nothing I had ever heard before, the production, everything was giving ALIEN/COSMIC vibez. It was truly and otherworldly experience jonnycat

Then later in the BTW era the same thing happened with Judas jonny2 I was checking her website etc. even tho I knew it was coming on Monday and then suddenly it was OUT :skjdfijsdgjdg oh GodGa I LOVE how impatient she was to share her music with us. It wasn't even some calculated move to do a surprise it was just her being impatient as **** and being like okay **** it release it NOW!!!!

4 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2QL9EOzMcbrRnOTsbe5c

This is why sometimes I wish she was a minimalist because some of these beautiful details get lost in between all the different layers. For instance, those strings are HEAVENLY but you can barely hear them in the song

4 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

Why is Runway doing so well there

Because Japanese liddos has taste

Got crucified and downvoted because of speaking truth.

Amen.

David Greengrass, you will always be famous wohahahahaha.

ryan4

Have been listening to the instrumentals of ARTPOP lately and it astounds me that a mainstream artist released that. Like, Aura is so mindblowing, especially the first two minutes. And G.U.Y is so ahead of time, with hints of deconstructed club and I would say a possible inspiration for SHOPIEs first LP. I hope some day it gets its flowers...

5 hours ago, Nicholai said:

Killah Requiem version oh wow...i am still obssesed.

Yes. Its been on repeat.

ryan5

2 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Got crucified and downvoted because of speaking truth.

Amen.

David Greengrass, you will always be famous wohahahahaha.

ryan4

coffee

82eem7.jpg

11 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Is this fanmade?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2QL9EOzMcbrRnOTsbe5c

9 hours ago, Almodusa said:

I always liked the Bad Kids choreo, it's cute

Im ashamed to ask this but is there a good complete caption of the BTW BALL? never seen this one from beginning to end just a few videos of my faves songs here and there chick3

When Garden Of Eden, Vanish Into You and How Bad Do U Want Me all reach 200M streams on Spotify! jonny2

17 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

I envy you guys for having the memories of being on ATRL and Gaga releasing back-to-back-to-back classic albums. How was it? Did many users envy her? Did they try to bring her down?

ATRL was 10000x worse with the Liddo baiting tbh. It puts things into context for me and why I'm unbothered by any of the weak drags today's users have.

So many iconic ATRL moments happened during her peak. This site owes her as much as it owes Britney tbh.

Ironically, I'd take today's ATRL over ATRL during her peak because while there was more excitement back then, she's a far more respected artist in today's ATRL (if you can actually believe it). There were millions of threads back day so certain she would be a complete nobody post-ARTPOP. lmao

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

ATRL was 10000x worse with the Liddo baiting tbh. It puts things into context for me and why I'm unbothered by any of the weak drags today's users have.

So many iconic ATRL moments happened during her peak. This site owes her as much as it owes Britney tbh.

Ironically, I'd take today's ATRL over ATRL during her peak because while there was more excitement back then, she's a far more respected artist in today's ATRL (if you can actually believe it). There were millions of threads back day so certain she would be a complete nobody post-ARTPOP. lmao

This site really hates Gaga

You know we are in between eras when GGD account starts tweeting random ass clips in hopes they'd go viral

HJzutuX.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.