Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

superglowy

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by superglowy

  1. superglowy replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Or she's being offered movies and Haus labs stuff but turning it down so she has time for 'LG8' and her baby.
  2. superglowy replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I was just about to post this, that it's gonna be another 'Harlequin' special Xmas day YouTube release.
  3. Living on the edge Fighting crime, spinning webs Swinging from the highest ledge He can leap above our heads Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Spectacular, Spectacular Spider-Man
  4. Blue streak speeds by Sonic the Hedgehog Too fast for the naked eye Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic He can really move Sonic He's got an attitude Sonic He's the fastest thing alive
  5. 'I Knew It' went #1 and 'Patient Zero' will probably do the same despite bring complete ****.
  6. It's so funny watching users trying to drag Gaga using Taylor's numbers from this release when this release has proven Taylor can release any old **** and her cult will stream it. The Female BTS.
  7. superglowy replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Alongside the 'Vanish Into You' Music video exactly.
  8. I need it with 'Confessions II The Film : Part 2 : The Re-Up'
  9. superglowy replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Is this Gaga's actual Spotify profile pic? Do they usually use images from a random commercial? Come thru surprise 'Killah' music video.
  10. superglowy replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    What does that even mean? @FamilyMart
  11. Yes. Album 2 should have been in the vein/natural follow up to 'Christina Aguilera', then her third album would be 'Stripped', then follow up 'Stripped' with an RnB album, and then 'Back To Basics'.
  12. Especially since they will release another single just before the album so you'll have already heard/gotten half the album.
  13. If they're throwing a little trinket at her to get her to perform, then fair enough. I won't fault them.
  14. You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti? You want a Maserati? You better work b*tch You want a Lamborghini? Sip martinis? Look hot in a bikini? You better work b*tch You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion? Party in France? You better work b*tch, you better work b*tch You better work b*tch, you better work b*tch Now get to work b*tch!
  15. superglowy replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    We're getting the 'Vanish Into You' Music Video at the end of The Mayhem Ball.
  16. Isn't he a pedophile?
  17. Yaaaas. I need the 'Love Sensation' music video released the Friday before. I need a medley I need Kylie I need Sabrina The VMAs are about to be all about Madonna as they SHOULD BE.
  18. Not the news I expected to wake up to this morning, CONGRATS to Mother Monster.
  19. The fact that you can't just up and go live in whatever country you want.
  20. Users speculating about wether the publicity would help 'The Dead Dance' rise in the charts.
  21. superglowy replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Oh I meant if she is one, I'd rather live in the delusion she isn't.
  22. superglowy replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Gaga needs to keep her mouth and instagram posting finger SHUT! Losing Pink wasn't a big deal, but Gaga don't you dare do this to me….
  23. superglowy replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    What's this about?
  24. Audience is pissed about those $950 boxes as well I see.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.