Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Hollywood. said:

15 years of BTW. Not to date myself but way back in 2010 I joined ATRL solely for BTW updates. I was pretty active in the BTW threads. Figured I'd leave afterwards but unfortunately I can't quit ATRL. (No matter how many years of server problems).

I still remember us gathering and waiting for the single to drop on the radio.

It's still her best work, with no skips. A true 10/10.

For those that weren't there, I invite you on a trip down memory lane… when the album art cover was revealed:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=111800

3 hours ago, JackOfHearts said:

HAPPY BORN THIS WAY DAY!

I think I joined ATRL just before TFM came out, so I was here to enjoy every little tease, every snippet, and every early performance leading up to Born This Way, and it has always been my fondest recollection in terms of eras. It was just so good right from the start, though it ended tragically short when her hip gave out.

Electric Chapel will always be my number one Gaga song on my number one Gaga album.

Been blasting this album all day, even the little hiccups that I don't like as much as the rest (BK, FOHL).

Oh gosh, I guess this album is in its Bad Kids era now, she's 15-years old.

I envy you guys for having the memories of being on ATRL and Gaga releasing back-to-back-to-back classic albums. How was it? Did many users envy her? Did they try to bring her down?

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

HBD BTW

  1. Heavy Metal Lover

  2. Scheisse

  3. electric chapel

  4. Fashion of his love

  5. judas

  6. BTW

  7. bloody mary

  8. government hooker

  9. black jesus

  10. teog

  11. marry the night

  12. bad kids

the rest i dont use

35 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

I envy you guys for having the memories of being on ATRL and Gaga releasing back-to-back-to-back classic albums. How was it? Did many users envy her? Did they try to bring her down?

The BTW era was fine - there were a few moments of mess like Born This Way/Express Yourself, Judas leaking, TEOG video, the album cover release (I shared a link if you want to experience it), Amazon selling it for 99 cents, the initial BTW Ball shows, and the MTN movie/video. (I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting). We were ATRL's IT girl at the time - even though almost every other MPG also released in 2011. I think the big rivalry at the time was Britney?

It was ARTPOP were things got really messy. Living through that in real time was something. I still got battle scars from that.

12 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

One-minute-long fan music video for already existing music video getting all the awards instead of Garden Of Eden (Mini-Film) which wasn't even planned.

I will never get over this.

1 hour ago, Doctor Dick said:

I envy you guys for having the memories of being on ATRL and Gaga releasing back-to-back-to-back classic albums. How was it? Did many users envy her? Did they try to bring her down?

Everyone was trying to bring her down at all times. Her career is long enough that you can see how the way people "drag" artists has changed dies

Over the years it's interesting to see how many people that follow me on instagram and then later saw that I was on ATRL rip It's happened like 3 or 4 times and I'm like toofunny3

1 minute ago, motra_gaga said:

Base is weird depressing

You sound like @David_Greengrass97

6 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

You sound like @David_Greengrass97

thank you captain obvious

azealia

12 minutes ago, motra_gaga said:

thank you captain obvious

azealia

Oh we fighting fighting now. Go give heavy metal lover a stream sis smitten

10 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Oh we fighting fighting now. Go give heavy metal lover a stream sis smitten

I already did, multiple times actually

Go give her bast ballad Million Reasons a stream heart

2 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

I envy you guys for having the memories of being on ATRL and Gaga releasing back-to-back-to-back classic albums. How was it? Did many users envy her? Did they try to bring her down?

She's been a target for as long as I remember. And as Hollywood. mentioned, there were so many hiccups along the way 😂 But the sheer volume of promo was incredible, it was easy to not dwell on anything because she fed her fans so much that era.

I remember everyone hoping the cover reveal was one of the "three betrayals of Judas" 😂 And when everyone stayed up to watch the release of the MV for TEOG thinking it would be a mermaid and the Brooklyn Bridge and it ended up being… that. 😂

For all of that, the good, the bad, Born This Way was an amazing time to be her fan.

9 hours ago, Aden said:

No worries, I'll open the floor for something this base hasn't discussed before.

What would have been a better lead for Chromatica: Alice or Replay?

rogue2

Replay because it has a bridge

Info

Chantal Kopenhagen Goldfinger is a Brazilian entrepreneur and digital creator best known as the co-founder of the premium chocolate brand GoldKo.

Chantal Kopenhagen Goldfinger analyzing Lady Gaga's career.

31 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Honestly shocked it is this high on overall radio dies

Born This Way: The 15 year anniversary ranking

  1. Bloody Mary

  2. Heavy Metal Lover

  3. Scheiẞe

  4. Mary The Night

  5. Judas

  6. The Edge of Glory

  7. Born This Way

  8. Americano

  9. Government Hooker

  10. Electric Chapel

  11. The Queen

  12. You and I

  13. Bad Kids

  14. Hair

  15. Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)

  16. Fashion of His Love

  17. Black Jesus Amen Fashion

The Album that celebrates the LGBTQ+ Community, Dark Pop renaissances, and the source of TikTok virality that the Gen Z gooners are obsessed with, Born This Way is truly the album of a Generation! clap3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.