Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

the way her dick has been getting ridden this past week is insane, I'm scared that she'd impregnate someone in the process by accident

you'd think we're in 2015 :ace:

 

when she said "get it off my desk", that was a metaphor... like I'm not one to think the worst in people's intentions but the sudden bandwagonning indicates that either they want to secure tickets or a surprise guest appearance during one of her shows to get a fraction of the insane boost her discography is getting :toofunny2:

 

Edited by Michael196

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

7 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

 

surprise guest appearance 

 

Yeah I think she’s not doing those anymore and for good reason. People will just use her and the jam-packed opener line up for the tour so far is enough

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Yeah I think she’s not doing those anymore and for good reason. People will just use her and the jam-packed opener line up for the tour so far is enough

A surprise guest was invited to the show literally this WE

 

 

 

27/03 LWYMMD - 511,554

 

OHHHH LWYMMD… the classic you are… the OTSH try to label you forgotten but you stay winning! :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

A surprise guest was invited to the show literally this WE

 

 

 

Now you know I’m talking about the mainstream roaches not besties like Marcus that allowed her to create masterpiece evermore fjdjsjjsk  :deadbanana4:

with the rep tour she already invited only friends or special people.

 

During the 1989 tour she was dragged even for thhat, cause apparently she was inviting every one cause everyone has to be a friend of her, she wants to control everyone etc.. while she was just doing a special gift to every fan to make every show special and unpredictable...

 

even some artists she invited to the 1989 tour shaded her in 2016 or after so she made the right choice, only friends or artists she loves and the rest can go to **** off, doesn't need the free promo. 

Edited by vale9001

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

the way her dick has been getting ridden this past week is insane, I'm scared that she'd impregnate someone in the process by accident

you'd think we're in 2015 :ace:

 

when she said "get it off my desk", that was a metaphor... like I'm not one to think the worst in people's intentions but the sudden bandwagonning indicates that either they want to secure tickets or a surprise guest appearance during one of her shows to get a fraction of the insane boost her discography is getting :toofunny2:

 

the most pathetic is diplo.

He went from "someone gives taylor swift an hit and no one streams reputation" to an hope for collaboration as producer after she's now the biggest beast in streaming.

Well...  she doesn't need his untalented ass to get an hit  :rofl:

Edited by vale9001

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Do you think they have everything made for Speak Now TV? Like all the vinyls are produced and just sitting somewhere until the trademark battle is over?

If so they should start pressing the 3am vinyls immediately :giraffe:

7 hours ago, greento said:

It turned out to be the 2nd best song on midnights yup

 

6 hours ago, PopA911 said:

:clap3:

 

5 hours ago, taylordswift13 said:

Can I ask you a question.. did you ever have someone kiss you in a crowded room? 

 

Dancing Queen Happy Dance GIF

Who hasn't ever been kissed in a crowded room, and every single one of your friends was making fun of you, but 15 seconds later they were clapping too? :clap3: We love a relatable bop 

When was the last time Teneo was right. The way some of y'all lie for attention is just :clown: imagine how tired we are.

 

Mother needs to move on from lavender snooze. It's been almost 6 months since the TTH residency and the radio push.

 

19 hours ago, timothymincer said:

Um “How You Get the Girl” was recorded in early 2013. And the Red Tour went until June 2014, and then she released “Shake it Off” in August with a full album announcement. When else did she record 1989 if not while on tour. Like yes of course during down time, but still during the tour lol

early 2013 is before the red tour

 

I have already exlained when she recorded 1989: from january to july 2014 while she made only 6 shows from 1 to 10 feb and just 7 shows 30 may to 12 june. So 13 shows in 6 months. Not when she was touring 66 shows in the us.

 

Do you really think right now she can record an album?. Have you seen how tired she was at the iheartradio? Of course all of her energy right are for the tour and only the tour. Especially when she's doing this kind of show and with this lenght. 

Edited by vale9001

4 hours ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

definitely 

 

2 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

I think they’re ready and the album packaging/booklet probably is too

 

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

If so they should start pressing the 3am vinyls immediately :giraffe:

Ok then she needs to surprise this ASAP. Im tired if waiting for this masterpiece :WAP:

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

Do you think they have everything made for Speak Now TV? Like all the vinyls are produced and just sitting somewhere until the trademark battle is over?

No way. The risk of leaks would just be too great if the album is already finished and pressed in those large quantities and it also wouldn’t make sense financially to produce hundreds of thousands of vinyl just for them sit around somewhere, needlessly increasing inventory costs.

 

Edited by Feanor

It turned into something bigger
Somewhere in the haze, got a sense I'd been betrayed
Your finger on my hair pin triggers
Soldier down on that icy ground
Looked up at me with honor and truth
Broken and blue, so I called off the troops
That was the night I nearly lost you
I really thought I lost you

 

A lyricist. A melodist. The talent. The quality. :jonny5:

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

early 2013 is before the red tour

 

I have already exlained when she recorded 1989: from january to july 2014 while she made only 6 shows from 1 to 10 feb and just 7 shows 30 may to 12 june. So 13 shows in 6 months. Not when she was touring 66 shows in the us.

 

Do you really think right now she can record an album?. Have you seen how tired she was at the iheartradio? Of course all of her energy right are for the tour and only the tour. Especially when she's doing this kind of show and with this lenght. 

The red tour started in March 2013 lol just accept it, she recorded 1989 on the road.

 

and I said nothing about her recording during eras tour. Is it possible? Sure. But personally I think she already finished the re-recordings prior to tour.

 

she wrote the entirety of speak now on the road for fearless. These things are well documented.

1 hour ago, LiamVillain said:

:dies:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

 

I guess clips of this from the Eras tour infested her timeline too then, huh

the universal acclaim she's getting is kind of scary :deadvision: I never thought she would be in good graces with the GP again but the GP and fellow celebs are borderline worshipping her now :redface:

6 hours ago, Shoful said:

Do you think they have everything made for Speak Now TV? Like all the vinyls are produced and just sitting somewhere until the trademark battle is over?

No. I’m not even sure SN is the next at this point :rip: are vinyl factories still extremely delayed?

I don’t think Speak Now’s vinyls have even started being manufactured… they probably needed to wait in case the trademark stuff didn’t go through :devil:

14 minutes ago, Brodie said:

I don’t think Speak Now’s vinyls have even started being manufactured… they probably needed to wait in case the trademark stuff didn’t go through :devil:

But does anything on the vinyl even need to have Speak Now TV on it???  Like the album can be made with every song on it. It’s just the packaging no?

48 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

No. I’m not even sure SN is the next at this point :rip: are vinyl factories still extremely delayed?

I have no idea. I assume that’s why these are taking forever and why there was no 3am vinyl

  • ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Shoful said:

But does anything on the vinyl even need to have Speak Now TV on it???  Like the album can be made with every song on it. It’s just the packaging no?

well they would need to print the tracklist on the back and there’s a song called Speak Now (Taylor’s Version), so maybe that’s why they’re holding off. But I don’t know :chick3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.