Everything posted by QueenSerenity
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
1. folklore 2. evermore 3. Fearless 4. Speak Now 5. reputation 6. Red 7. 1989 8. Midnights 9. Lover 10. Debut I'm hoping TTPD isn't Midnights part 2 because that album was really disappointing for me 😞
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
When trying to buy the phantom vinyl at Target, the link said "serpentine vinyl.” That's 100% a rep TV vinyl. It's coming this year.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
I don't think we're getting TS12 because rep TV is coming this fall
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
I think Taylor just wants to say the truth before rep TV is released. She uplifted Joe so much through her storytelling that that nothing-man has widows.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
I mean…she went through a lot during 2023: a breakup, the highs of Eras tour, a messy situationship, and now Travis/the NFL. She has enough material for 2 albums. Also, if she does TS11/12 this year, that frees TS13 for her 20th anniversary (which is on a Friday).
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
Her Illicit affairs performance has literally gone viral on TikTok 😂
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
Well that is your unique opinion because the consensus is that the Red set is the most boring on Eras tour.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
The reason Anti-Hero was chosen was because someone else convinced her to pick it. That wasn’t her original choice 😭
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
Without the pop songs, Red is an AOTY album. The pop songs were way too bubblegum and barebones. I don’t think most Grammy voters actually listen to the entire album either 😂
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
Taylor not releasing pre-release singles has massively helped her album streams. It makes sense. Taylor is more of an album artist than singles artist anyways. Also, she sucks at picking singles.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
Bryce Dessner teased that he worked on it, so I could definitely see a dark alt pop album.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
The original ATW10 was just improv. That’s basic knowledge. It was never a recorded demo like the rest.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
Album rankings are purely subjective, but for me, Midnights is #8
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
The person on Reddit that kept leaking Ariana info said it’s alt-pop with pop rock influences. That would be interesting. In general, we really do have zero idea what this album will sound like though.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
I love Aaron’s work with Taylor. Jack inserts himself a bit too much lately and that’s with all of his work across artists. Idk, it feels like Jack is in a bit of a creative rut rn. Before anyone says “but Getaway Car,” I know he’s done interesting things in the past. I’m talking about right now.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
Aaron only did 4 songs: The Great War, High Infidelity, Would’ve Could’ve Should’ve, and Hits Different I think 3/4 are the strongest of the entire Midnights. Bryce didn’t do anything on Midnights. Taylor keeps hinting during Betty about taking risks, so I think this is going to be a brand new sound.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
A 2 month wait is typical. You wouldn’t have survived Red TV. That was a 5 month wait. 😭
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
It sounds like Bryce Dessner worked on TTPD. Thank God. I was terrified it would sound like Midnights.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
I wonder if we’ll get random TV singles like last time
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
Is folklore and evermore fictional? Is 1989 a single girl album? Is reputation a revenge album? Is Lover truly a love album? None of these are true. She does this a lot. It’s just marketing.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
I think Taylor definitely regrets it. She briefly mentioned it in Bejeweled: “did all the extra credit, then got graded on a curve.” What’s annoying is that the Joe widows and hatelors completely credit all of folkmore and her songwriting to him. She had to know something like that would happen.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
I’m curious. Do you believe Joe actually wrote/produced anything for Folkmore? I don’t at all and I’ve always wondered if she did this to boost his career/save their relationship. He seemed to have a bit of an ego about her fame.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
It’s becoming greedy. We’re getting a brand new studio album in a month and it’s still not enough for some.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
Crazier was written before Debut was even released so it makes sense to go there.
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
I looked there once and all of the conversation was about how it was okay for a 40 year old man to date a teenager (there were even older dudes there bragging that they were dating teens), but Swift and Lautner (19 and 17) is disgusting and wrong. I’ll never go there again after that.