Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

13 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

well they would need to print the tracklist on the back and there’s a song called Speak Now (Taylor’s Version), so maybe that’s why they’re holding off. But I don’t know :chick3:

Girl Idt the packaging is the **** that takes awhile. The actual vinyl records are the ones I’m talking about. That’s the thing that’s been delayed for awhile

Edited by Shoful

  • ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Girl Idt the packaging is the **** that takes awhile. The actual vinyl records are the ones I’m talking about. That’s the thing that’s been delayed for awhile

oh i see what you meant now, sorry :hug:

 

but are the factories really that delayed still? :deadbanana4:

18 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Yikes

 

I am actually laughing my ass off reading this thread. The one shirt with stains, holes and the “I got nothing in my brain, cause I’m stupid” mix in the background is just too much.

9 minutes ago, Teneo said:

I am actually laughing my ass off reading this thread. The one shirt with stains, holes and the “I got nothing in my brain, cause I’m stupid” mix in the background is just too much.

I was so wanting that 1/4 zip fleece and the navy blue crew neck w/the album and tour dates, but now after seeing all that, imma take a hard pass. Poor Taylor her merch has suffered after folklore

35 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Yikes

 

There always sumn huh? I've had 90% of all my tour shirts ruined after a wash so I thought that was normal :rip:even indie bands/ rock bands tour merch was awful. It just seems Taylor always gets the most attention for anything

38 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Yikes

 

Tour merch is always cheap and falls apart after first wash 

 

29 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

oh i see what you meant now, sorry :hug:

 

but are the factories really that delayed still? :deadbanana4:

I just assumed, but literally have no idea. How many vinyls does she usually sell like 70k? 

23 hours ago, Teneo said:

Yeah great idea let’s ranks Midnights!!

 

1. Would’ve Could’ve Should’ve 
2. Anti-Hero

3. Lavender Haze

4. Bejeweled

5. Midnight Rain

6. Karma

7. The Great War

8. Glitch

9. Hits Different

10. Maroon

11. You’re On Your Own Kid

12. Vigilante ****

13. Snow On The Beach

14. Mastermind

15. High Infidelity

16. Dear Reader

17. Paris

18. Labyrinth

19. Bigger Than The Whole Sky

20. Question

21. Sweet Noising

Great idea!

 

1. Maroon

2. Glitch

3. Midnight Rain

4. Dear Reader

5. Question...?

6. You're On Your Own Kid

7. Snow On The Beach

8. The Great War

9. Would've Could've Should've

10. Anti-Hero

11. Labyrinth

12. Paris

13. Bejeweled

14. Sweet Nothing

15. Vigilante ****

16. Mastermind

17. Karma

18. Lavender Haze

19. High Infidelity

20. Bigger Than The Whole Sky 

 

What an amazing ablum! :heart2: 

 

My taste is so intellectual 

 

Nut ranking Hits Different bc it's not on Spotify so I only ever hear it in shitty LQ but it's definitely 10/10

1. Dancing With Our Hands Tied

2. Don’t Blame Me

3. Call It What You Want

4. Look What You Made Me Do

5. Delicate

6. … Ready For It?

7. King Of My Heart

8. So It Goes…

9. I Did Something Bad

10. Dress

11. Getaway Car

12. End Game

13. This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things

14. Gorgeous

15. New Year’s Day 

 

the album kinda goes downhill after the top 8 or so tracks to be quite honest… like how many of you managed to listen to the closing track all the way after release week?

 

pC3NZZU.gif

10 minutes ago, Teneo said:

1. Dancing With Our Hands Tied

2. Don’t Blame Me

3. Call It What You Want

4. Look What You Made Me Do

5. Delicate

6. … Ready For It?

7. King Of My Heart

8. So It Goes…

9. I Did Something Bad

10. Dress

11. Getaway Car

12. End Game

13. This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things

14. Gorgeous

15. New Year’s Day 

 

the album kinda goes downhill after the top 8 or so tracks to be quite honest… like how many of you managed to listen to the closing track all the way after release week?

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

This ranking is a crime

7 minutes ago, Teneo said:

1. Dancing With Our Hands Tied

2. Don’t Blame Me

3. Call It What You Want

4. Look What You Made Me Do

5. Delicate

6. … Ready For It?

7. King Of My Heart

8. So It Goes…

9. I Did Something Bad

10. Dress

11. Getaway Car

12. End Game

13. This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things

14. Gorgeous

15. New Year’s Day 

 

the album kinda goes downhill after the top 8 or so tracks to be quite honest… like how many of you managed to listen to the closing track all the way after release week?

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Ours are kind of similar, taste <3

 

And yes we all pretend the fan fiction'd NYD is a bonus track 

 

1. Delicate

2. Dancing With Our Hands Tied

3. Don't Blame Me

4. Call It What You Want

5. Dress

6. Look What You Made Me Do

7. So It Goes...

8. ...Ready For It?

9. End Game

10. King Of My Heart

11. Gorgeous

12. Getaway Car

13. I Did Something Bad

14. This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

15. New Year's Day 

 

Some of the most vicerally stunning hymns of Her career 

 

Ugh all the ones about how gay She is with Karlie are always my faves

 

Literally can't fathom the tea we are going to get on the vault tracks 

16 minutes ago, Teneo said:

1. Dancing With Our Hands Tied

2. Don’t Blame Me

3. Call It What You Want

4. Look What You Made Me Do

5. Delicate

6. … Ready For It?

7. King Of My Heart

8. So It Goes…

9. I Did Something Bad

10. Dress

11. Getaway Car

12. End Game

13. This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things

14. Gorgeous

15. New Year’s Day 

 

the album kinda goes downhill after the top 8 or so tracks to be quite honest… like how many of you managed to listen to the closing track all the way after release week?

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

New Year's Day is easily one of my favorites on the album :celestial5:

It makes me very, very emotional 

The audience SCREAMING All Too Well lyrics before Sabrina Carpenter comes onstage at her concert :deadbanana2: this song is a classic. So powerful

End Game is actually really good and I'm tired of pretending it's not 

4 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The audience SCREAMING All Too Well lyrics before Sabrina Carpenter comes onstage at her concert :deadbanana2: this song is a classic. So powerful

Not another concert by a completely different artist where the entire audience screams every word to one of her local fanbase-driven songs

Why can’t she just drop the digitals and the drop the vinyls later???? Like what

3 hours ago, Brodie said:

I don’t think Speak Now’s vinyls have even started being manufactured… they probably needed to wait in case the trademark stuff didn’t go through :devil:

I don’t understand why she’s hardcore hinting at Speak Now being next when she doesn’t even have the trademark yet. 

29 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Why can’t she just drop the digitals and the drop the vinyls later???? Like what

That's a terrible idea. She did it with Fearless TV most likely because she didn't think the re-recordings were going to smash this hard but it's the worst marketing idea when there is no need to do it. You can just wait and have everything at the same time.

1. Death By A Thousand Cuts

2. Cruel Summer

3. I Think He Knows

4. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

5. False God

6. Afterglow

7. The Man

8. Cornelia Street

9. Me

10. It’s Nice To Have A Friend

11. Loser

12. Paper Rings

13. The Archer

14. Daylight

15. Soon You’ll Get Better

16. London Boy

17. You Need To Calm Down

18. I Forgot That You Existed


I don’t even like False God and Afterglow that much so I don’t have a clue why I ranked them as high. 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

10 hours ago, Michael196 said:

the way her dick has been getting ridden this past week is insane, I'm scared that she'd impregnate someone in the process by accident

you'd think we're in 2015 :ace:

 

when she said "get it off my desk", that was a metaphor... like I'm not one to think the worst in people's intentions but the sudden bandwagonning indicates that either they want to secure tickets or a surprise guest appearance during one of her shows to get a fraction of the insane boost her discography is getting :toofunny2:

 

spill :dies:

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The audience SCREAMING All Too Well lyrics before Sabrina Carpenter comes onstage at her concert :deadbanana2: this song is a classic. So powerful

but atrl will sit here and tell you it’s not a hit :rip:

 

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

End Game is actually really good and I'm tired of pretending it's not 

idk why you were pretending in the first place. life is too short to not enjoy end game :katie2:

Next fan verification needs to be having to sing along to I'd Lie :celestial5:

2 hours ago, Bonicap said:

That's a terrible idea. She did it with Fearless TV most likely because she didn't think the re-recordings were going to smash this hard but it's the worst marketing idea when there is no need to do it. You can just wait and have everything at the same time.

To be fair the delayed vinyls for Fearless gave it a second week at #1 and brought it back to the BB200 after it had already fallen off. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.