Everything posted by mypaintoyou
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Why tell us
-
Lover turns 6 years old today, thoughts on it?
Still one of my least fav bar with fearless and debut but I do love cruel summer,
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Does anyone know if baby that's show business for you part of a lyrics?
-
Sabrina Carpenter - 'Man's Best Friend'
Is there info on the sound of the album??
-
Florence + The Machine - 'Everybody Scream'
OMG OCTOBER!! My favs Taylor to start and flo to end nore HBHB with some free and new AHH I hope for an angry album ahhh
-
Lover vs. The Tortured Poets Department: Which album is the most hated overall?
These uneducated people can't understand TTPD maybe one day they will I protect that album with my life
-
Florence + the Machine - "Everybody Scream"
OMGGGGG HBHBHB ANGIER VERISON LLZZZZ
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
12 songs isn't enough i want 20 songs but excited! TTPD still holds a special place. I listen to it everyday
-
MARINA - 'PRINCESS OF POWER'
Any Electra heart songs???
-
Yolanda Saldívar, Selena's killer, denied parole; must now wait until March 2030
Sayanora baby
-
Will Taylor's next album still debut with 1M+ sales?
Every time they count her out she comes on top lover- folklore then big red - midnights- era tour-
-
BANKS - 'Off With Her Head'
Omg I Jsut found out that the album is coming out ahhh so dxifted BF sounds soooooo goood ahhhhhhh
-
Halsey - 'The Great Impersonator'
Letters to god 1998 😭😭😭😭😭 my top song rn are ego panic attack dog years I never loved you letters to god 1998
-
Halsey - 'The Great Impersonator'
OMG DOG YEARSSSSSSS!!!
-
Halsey - 'The Great Impersonator'
30 more minutes!!! I hope queen tay posted about this the way she promoted IICHLTIWP
-
Halsey - 'The Great Impersonator'
Will this album hit going thru a break up?
-
Halsey: '[My new] singles don't seem to be doing much [on the charts]'
Ego is so good it should've been smashing
-
Halsey - "Ego"
Obsessed!!!!
-
Halsey - 'The Great Impersonator'
Ego is my fav song so far
-
Sabrina Carpenter - "Taste"
Obsessed
-
Belinda - "La Mala"
My favorite so far catcus second the 300 not my tea excited
-
Germany: 40k people watched The Eras Tour show from outside the stadium
Yeah we know just look at you so why don't you long John your way out of
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
God bless me by giving me a situationship for 2 weeks and believe me TTPD was hitting me the way I can't explain relating to it all how did it end? black dog to ICDWABH to TSMTEL
-
Germany: 40k people watched The Eras Tour show from outside the stadium
and these little ATRLers hater are gonna fumeeeeeeeee cause their favs will NEVER EVER EVER reach this level of fame and impact. only the queen the music industry miss swift
-
Ashlee Simpson - 'Autobiography' (Expanded Edition)
I wish she'd rerecordee I love her raspy voice