Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

VOTY wins:

1989: 1

Lover: 1 (2 nominations)

Midnights: 1

TLOAS: 1

rePUTAtion: 0 (0 nominations)

zendaya

Just now, By the Water said:

rePUTAtion: 0 (0 nominations)

The most impressive video of her career not getting nominated devil

LWYMMD was never nominated? Lol, she was really getting ish on during that era.

So is this video available to watch in HD online yet? Still have yet to watch it.

6 minutes ago, TeamThiem said:

LWYMMD was never nominated? Lol, she was really getting ish on during that era.

So is this video available to watch in HD online yet? Still have yet to watch it.

Yes, on Apple Music, Spotify and Amazon (i can watch it with a free account on desktop Spotify, not sure if that's the case for everyone)

Edited by alestevens

more for the Ts 13 wish list: Elvira Anderfjärd , Luka Kloser, Andrew watt, cirkut

People on X gagging at the MV and now liking the song more. We can never lose completely Swifties!

Actressing friend involved with taylor videos:

blake OUT

dakota IN

funny that both led a colleen hoover movie too.

3 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Actressing friend involved with taylor videos:

blake OUT

dakota IN

funny that both led a colleen hoover movie too.

Your posts always send me sis dies

Ot, The video was actually really good, I wasn't expecting that no shade. The song grew on me so much too deadbanana

The more I listen, Babylon and pink clouding really are great and among the top 3 on the album - PZ is among the top half as well. I can't help but wonder if she had gone to ts13, hadn't released a deluxe, and that everything would be received better. I also think her vocals are so much better on these songs than the standard.

this video looking very "I was supposed to be sent away but they forgot to come and get me". My queen got PTSD from those men, I need a g*n

1 minute ago, YellowRibbon said:

this video looking very "I was supposed to be sent away but they forgot to come and get me". My queen got PTSD from those men, I need a g*n

Its the perfect bridge from TTPD!! I love that.

Finally going to look for the letter, I'm only seeing the first page with the master's announcement, did we learn what is on page 3?

The Best Direction win is almost more validating than the VOTY win, given the allegations that she "bought" the Artist Director Honors. I feel like it's hard to fake an award that's meant to be selected by your peers in the discipline in question.

looks like we'll officially go both 2025 & 2026 w/o televised performance

i mean, 2023 & 2024 too but she was on tour

4 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

LWYMMD didn't win VOTY?

suburban

It wasn't even nominated rip frankly insane since it's still one of her best videos to this day

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

It wasn't even nominated rip frankly insane since it's still one of her best videos to this day

No wonder this award show is cooked!

Tonight's VMAs reminded me how Taylor is a legacy artist as much as she is still musically and culturally relevant today. It's really insane when you think about it.

3 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Tonight's VMAs reminded me how Taylor is a legacy artist as much as she is still musically and culturally relevant today. It's really insane when you think about it.

It's really hard to name all that many other times when something like this has happened - over 20 years into her career and still at the literal top of the industry despite all the peaks and valleys, and having definitively been so for going on a decade now at least. On top of almost completely dominating the US, at the very least, for the decade before that!

If there's anything I love about that, it's that it makes it incredibly likely that even if she flops to hell and back, there are decades more releases ahead, I'm genuinely so excited to see all the directions she goes in from here.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.