Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, dman4life said:

So is there a possibility she'll actually perform tonight or am I being delusional and reading too much into the passing truck gaycat6

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddy7kGeAmHT/?stkn=MXR3aGRvYzR5eGE4eg==

I mean there is, especially since it says "Have a taste …" which could easily be an Easter egg to "Cleveland!". Imagine if she actually performed any of that song and left the haters absolutely fuming.

9 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

I mean there is, especially since it says "Have a taste …" which could easily be an Easter egg to "Cleveland!". Imagine if she actually performed any of that song and left the haters absolutely fuming.

The way it's outperforming both Pink Clouding and Babylon on streaming despite the hate... Cleveland! you're a warrior!

I wish she never released Encore. The critics are going to be so ruthless. Hopefully this doesn't overshadow Debut TV when she decides to release it.

2 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I wish she never released Encore. The critics are going to be so ruthless. Hopefully this doesn't overshadow Debut TV when she decides to release it.

Why would Encore overshadow Debut TV?

The way some people on this forum are trying so very hard to revise the entire history of her career into her never being talented at all or outstanding in her field in any way, the desperate wishful thinking - you can tell how bad they've wanted the tide to turn and they really think this is it

sabrina

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

why are there even reviews for 4 rerelease tracks? Anyway

And an entirely separate Metacritic page rip it's so transparent

Patient Zero video gonna be saurrr good... song took a minute but it's giving smash now

  • ATRL Moderator

Taylor on the VMA red carpet later

The way y'all have been talking as if Debut TV is some sort of acclaim bait

zendaya

14 minutes ago, PumpkinTim said:

Taylor on the VMA red carpet later

I just spat out my water rip

"TTPD did good, and Midnights did amazing"

26 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I just spat out my water rip

"TTPD did good, and Midnights did amazing"

whats taylor's american life?

43 minutes ago, PumpkinTim said:

Taylor on the VMA red carpet later

This also actually reminds me of an interview with Madonna where she stated that "people would kiss her a$$ when she dies anyway, so she may as well do as she pleases".

In short, I think Taylor is aware of that as well. And the best part is that this much heat just means she is hotly relevant.

As hot as feverishly good Patient Zero.

3 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

whats taylor's american life?

Apparently… Showgirl? Some folks state it is her Eugenic-based White Supremacy American Dream record. Lmao

3 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Apparently… Showgirl? Some folks state it is her Eugenic-based White Supremacy American Dream record. Lmao

Omg TS13 is Confessions!

WAP

  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Timeless said:

Even our own swifties be dragging Taylor in OTH threads, stand the **** up oh my god

azealia

The Metacritic thread....people writing essays about how she was never actually good....it's getting exhausting but I totally understand why people just don't even want to engage. I tried, but people don't like when you offer up real points that refute their nonsense.

12 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Omg TS13 is Confessions!

WAP

the gaggery

1 minute ago, punisher said:

the gaggery

Except it wouldn't be the same genre but Taylor going back and expanding to style she is best at instead just like Madonna did with going back to dance roots she firstly started with.

That being said, I hope it will be a bonafide of surprise.

8 minutes ago, KOMH said:

The haircut OMG jonny2 she looks sickening

the background looks so cheap. oh paramount/cbs

2 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

The way some people on this forum are trying so very hard to revise the entire history of her career into her never being talented at all or outstanding in her field in any way, the desperate wishful thinking - you can tell how bad they've wanted the tide to turn and they really think this is it

sabrina

1 hour ago, MissedTheTrain said:

The Metacritic thread....people writing essays about how she was never actually good....it's getting exhausting but I totally understand why people just don't even want to engage. I tried, but people don't like when you offer up real points that refute their nonsense.

It's quite pathetic they pretend she doesn't have talent with songs like Enchanted and All Too Well in her catalog. Just those 2 are better than some girls entire discographies. cm

12 hours ago, By the Water said:

I feel like Aaron still has so much more to give. I feel like this is the best she ever managed to take her country-level songwriting into a pop production. I know we kinda made up our minds about TS13 being country but I was kinda hoping it would be a country-pop mess like Red

pikachoo

He does!!! I need an Aaron rock album or contemporary pop album so bad.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.