Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Good morning, social media is now full of Taypositivity #bowdown #tayhealings

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I'm going to say something with LOVE but the definition of "monologue" is beating y'all's beautiful asses.

rogue2

A monologue is a long, uninterrupted speech delivered by one character. Even if one character was speaking during this time, it probably wouldn't be suitably long enough to be considered a monologue.

This was just regular dialogue!

heart

2 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

if we learn ONE thing from her 2016 hate train, it makes her core fans love and protect her even MORE, and these fake fans turning on her will always turn back to her music when she drops something that not trendy to hate on like showgirls. Her haters will always hate her either way.

I agree with you but also, I don't know, Showgirl feels different than other releases. every release have the hate circle of course, but this album cycle has so many hardcore swiftie haters. fans who are actually hardcore fans hating it. THEY WILL show up for TS13 to see what it's like, but it feels like the swiftie ground is shaking up a bit, of losing loyal swifties. they're not gone yet. but if TS13 will be similar. it'll shake the fandom. that's why i'm very curious what Taylor will do. it's so much pressure for her to deliver.

Edited by Tal_reputation

People need to look at numbers instead of online discourse. Showgirl may have a lot of vocal haters but the streaming numbers have been very good, which is more significant than anything else. I'm not worried at all, i'm still convinced that TS13 will be a very special album.

She survived snakegate and MEth right after each other please be serious yall, shes not going to lose fans and if she does, they just come back with good music. Yall are acting like she's some new artist getting her first hate train deadbananashe's had like 20 of those

One MAJOR mark of an excellent video is when you can't help but picture a scene when you listen to the song. Ophelia's finale fulfills this and Patient Zero maybe even more so with her on top of that damn car!

Whew, a MOMENT! I gasped!

Ok, finally watched!

Now THAT was a good music video. Told the story well and did it in a clever way. Hopefully those who watched and were on the fence are now liking the song.

I think it is so catchy, in time, it has to be a success. How could it not be?

A return to form after Opalite and whatever the f was ET.

Edited by TeamThiem

She now has more #1 hits that came after All Too Well (10 minute version) that came before it. It's crazy to think that I once thought LWYMMD would be her last #1 hit and now she's gotten 11 more sincerip

Edited by Arrows

I know there's some recency bias, but my Showgirl top 6 is looking like this:

  1. Ophelia

  2. Pink Clouding

  3. Patient Zero

  4. Opalite

  5. Babylon

  6. Ruin The Friendship

These songs really improved the album significantly for me!

1 minute ago, Arrows said:

She now has more #1 hits that came after All Too Well (10 minute version) that came before it. It's crazy to think that I once thought LWYMMD would her last #1 hit and now she's gotten 11 more sincerip

I totally agree!

This (and the largest debut) were the only records I thought were out of reach. She said, "I'll have both, thank you!" rip

My top showgirl songs for now

  1. Ruin The Friendship

  2. Babylon (I guess I'm a classic swiftian songwriting stan)

  3. The Fate Of Ophelia

  4. Father Figure

  5. Pink Clouding

  6. Patient Zero

  7. Opalite

  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Any clue where the album might land on the charts next week? I'm thinking it might shift like 90k units due to streaming and sales boost for the original album seeing as there isnt a deluxe. Would 90k be enough to go back to #1?

#1 baybee

I could be off by a week or two, but I believe Gaga has spent 11 weeks at number 1 and Beyonce 12 at number 1 on the Billboard 200 across all their albums.

Showgirl might get 14 with those signed copies shipping rip

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

She'll be 7X platinum by the end of next month. Should update the cert for the campaign!

khalyan2

i mean i think it's okay to have expectations as to what we want tay to do next but it just becomes dangerous when she doesn't meet those preset expectations and now people are mad at her for not following the career path THEY think is good for her.

like i really want ts13 to be POP music and not country but if she does a country or rock album then i can understand those were my own wants but it doesn't necessarily mean she'll do it so i can't be mad at the music when she suddenly pops back in with a country album.

and tbh i want ts13 as soon as next year too. she clearly loves making music so that whole "wait a few years" narrative is just so silly. she made folklore and evermore so quickly.

8 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I could be off by a week or two, but I believe Gaga has spent 11 weeks at number 1 and Beyonce 12.

Showgirl might get 14 with those signed copies shipping rip

huh? on what chart?

do you mean collectively between all their albums?

Just now, Sasori. said:

huh? on what chart?

do you mean collectively between all their albums?

Yes, sorry, on the Billboard 200!

4 minutes ago, Tal_reputation said:

cf8c896928a2991bfad81e8f534d63fd1cde0445

Can I steal this for my avi, sis? bird

52 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

She survived snakegate and MEth right after each other please be serious yall, shes not going to lose fans and if she does, they just come back with good music. Yall are acting like she's some new artist getting her first hate train deadbananashe's had like 20 of those

When she came back with reputation and had such massive sales and tour success, I knew there was very little that could stop her.

the MV is amazing clap3she really is SO hit or miss with her videos lately, either AMAZING (Ophelia, Patient Zero) or complete flops (Opalite, Elizabeth Taylor.. well if you can even count that as a MV rip)
didnt even mind the interruption this time, though i prefer no speaking in MVs

Pink Clouding has been growing on me today jonny5 i mean it was already good on first listen but i had Patient Zero + Babylon on repeat.. now its Pink Clouding time hippo

14 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Can I steal this for my avi, sis? bird

Saw this on tumblr so... I don't know

Edited by Tal_reputation

18 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Yes, sorry, on the Billboard 200!

yes gaga has 11, i'm not too sure about beyonce's history

but tloas will definitely surpass both

zendaya

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.