Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, RobynYoBank said:

Do we know when they will premiere the video?

Already premiered

Edited by Calvin

video is a chop with another interlude. what is wrong with this hoe suburban

That dialogue gave some tea thocoffee2... did *** really get mad at her for getting some drinks?

The video really is stunning though. Why couldn't Opalite have something nicer?

suburban

I notice this is the third public appearance in a row that she isn't drinking #noticing

The only hit mv this era was Ophelia which has no dialogue. I really hate such mv even if other parts are good.

The direction of photography of that video was really excellent. I did not like the monologue, but the payoff after was well executed and her riding on top of the car as they were driving was such a stunning visual.

Edited by Cole

the ghost (taylor) is so verity... ugh her masterful mind, its like adela released nicole before practical magic 2.. verity edits with patient zero anne x dakota x the guy coming

I actually loved this. and thought it was just about her best video yet in terms of direction, cinematography, framing - I thought it was stunning! The monologue was a bit too long for my taste but I can forgive that.

Loved the video! I think the dialogue was necessary to set up the reveal, so I don't mind it.

Beautifully shot and suited the song well. The song sounds like a ****ing smash to me. Don't know what everyone else is smoking. Time will be the ultimate truth teller, I suppose. I even lowkey **** with the bridge rip. It's so Taylor!

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

7 minutes ago, By the Water said:

We were so close to having no dialogue

azealia

at least it wasn't 'funny' like antihero

3 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Loved the video! I think the dialogue was necessary to set up the reveal, so I don't mind it.

Beautifully shot and suited the song well. The song sounds like a ****ing smash to me. Don't know what everyone else is smoking. Time will be the ultimate truth teller, I suppose. I even lowkey **** with the bridge rip. It's so Taylor!

Its a smash to me as well. Its been stuck in my head the most. I think choosing it to be the single was the right decision. I don't like the bridge, but the rest of the song is infectious enough to make up for it and for me to kinda overlook it. Perhaps with time I will get used to it.

5 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Loved the video! I think the dialogue was necessary to set up the reveal, so I don't mind it.

Beautifully shot and suited the song well. The song sounds like a ****ing smash to me. Don't know what everyone else is smoking. Time will be the ultimate truth teller, I suppose. I even lowkey **** with the bridge rip. It's so Taylor!

patient zero is such a great pop song

Pink Clouding is getting dangerously close to Ophelia's crown as my favorite song on the entire project.

WAP

The lyrics are so gorgeous and that production...It's refreshing to even see some OTH's in the album thread acknowledge the ridiculous Metacritic score.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.