Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Since "The Encore" came out, I've enjoyed this album much more, feels fresh and puts me in a good mood... "Babylon" song of the year!

1 hour ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I totally agree!

This (and the largest debut) were the only records I thought were out of reach. She said, "I'll have both, thank you!" rip

The largest debut one still doesn't actually feel entirely real, the way she kept nudging up toward it from Midnights to 1989 TV to TTPD and every time it felt like we'd hit the peak of what was possible - and then she just goes and blows the roof off it and takes the pure sales record too jonny2

26 minutes ago, Tal_reputation said:

Saw this on tumblr so... I don't know

I'll risk the Tumblr police because it's so fab!

pikachoo

My God, the "Patient Zero" video elevates the song even further. it's so so good and just like TTPD did at the time, recontextualizes and adds so much more to the lore of folklore, evermore, and Midnights.

Taken from chart thread…I assume Monday, the haters will go silent for a day when everything is green again. Sigh

#2 (=) Patient Zero - 3,911,140

#11 (-8) Cleveland! - 2,513,258

#12 (-7) Babylon - 2,483,264

#18 (-12) Pink Clouding - 2,416,283

hope the video stabilizes the song on streaming.

babylon passes cleve on US spotify, good

Edited by fridayteenage

Pink Clouding dropping like that is a hate crime.

Patient Zero hopefully coming for a major recovery tomorrow!

The online narrative on my timeline has shifted MAJORLY. Video is widely loved and so was her carpet look.

I actually don't feel concerned about the streaming drops. Twilight Zone and Obsessed are the best blueprints to monitor this. Both have yet to crack 400 million streams, years later, despite being released in a far better streaming environment.

Deluxe tracks are clearly a steep uphill climb. I think Patient Zero has it in her, though. Very curious to see the numbers tomorrow. Will give us a better idea of whether the song is catching.

26 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

hope the video stabilizes the song on streaming.

babylon passes cleve on US spotify, good

oh but i was told cleveland will be a hit because of the hate

hmmm does good music lead to more streams??

12 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I actually don't feel concerned about the streaming drops. Twilight Zone and Obsessed are the best blueprints to monitor this. Both have yet to crack 400 million streams, years later, despite being released in a far better streaming environment.

Deluxe tracks are clearly a steep uphill climb. I think Patient Zero has it in her, though. Very curious to see the numbers tomorrow. Will give us a better idea of whether the song is catching.

yeah they're not horrible, fact of the matter is nobody cares about deluxes in general really, but these did underperform to her standards. maybe patient zero has got it cause the video is great but i don't see it going down as one of her hits, unless tiktok saves it. but we shouldn't even be comparing her to ariana or olivia considering these 4 tracks debuted with like 17m less than the entire ES album, as deluxe tracks…

doesn't mean she's over or whatever the OTH are trying to push, but these tracks just didn't stick with the people so far and we can only hope ts13 will

4 minutes ago, punisher said:

yeah they're not horrible, fact of the matter is nobody cares about deluxes in general really, but these did underperform to her standards. maybe patient zero has got it cause the video is great but i don't see it going down as one of her hits, unless tiktok saves it. but we shouldn't even be comparing her to ariana or olivia considering these 4 tracks debuted with like 17m less than the entire ES album, as deluxe tracks…

doesn't mean she's over or whatever the OTH are trying to push, but these tracks just didn't stick with the people so far and we can only hope ts13 will

if ts13 is gonna be like ikiky i dont think she will have a huge hit

Edited by dobrevv

2 hours ago, PumpkinTim said:

#1 baybee

Why did it not click until now that you are the icon PenguinTim rip This whole time I thought another modney was parody-ing u to mock us for the alleged "flop" of the encore deadbanana the PTSD we suffered getting us to imagine new bullying tactics out of thin air I- 1049.thumb.jpg.cf8257ad7050bfd5ebaca71c0

anyways DIVA AT #1!!!!! I can see it getting a 14th week at #1 too if there are no big releases next week!

12 minutes ago, icandoitwithabrokenh said:

cf8c896928a2991bfad81e8f534d63fd1cde0445she looks so good!!!!WAP

This is one of her best mv shots because it wasnt so literal! reminds me of the Cardigan mv where she is grabbing onto the piano for dear life in the ocean. Such a captivating visual that isnt linked to the lyrics of the song at all. She excels when she doesnt go way too literal in her imagery tbh

3 minutes ago, dobrevv said:

if ts13 is gonna be like ikiky i dont think she will have a huge hit

her choosin' nashville is coming im sayingjonny

39 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

The online narrative on my timeline has shifted MAJORLY. Video is widely loved and so was her carpet look.

i low key wish the song debuted with the mv. Some of her songs really do get elevated with a good visual attached to them...at the same time I get the desire to debut it on mtv where there are at least some hundreds of thousands of ppl watching it live and millions tweeting on social media and what not

I'm just happy we got Ophelia and Patient Zero music videos this era jonny5

Do you guys think Patient Zero will be the final single or do you think she filmed another mv for one of the deluxe tracks or something? and which one would u want to be the next single if u had to choose

3 minutes ago, folkloreking said:

Im gonna roll the stone away and admit that rep is in my top 3 rip dont get me clowning sis clownny

9 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Do you guys think Patient Zero will be the final single or do you think she filmed another mv for one of the deluxe tracks or something? and which one would u want to be the next single if u had to choose

She can give Cleveland! a christmas-y video and radio payola so she can torture her haters who will have to hear it at retail stores and radio loops.

I think she can move on after this and drop debut 20th anniversary. We only got 3/4 singles each era from her since Lover.

Edited by MardinBeksloy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.