Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Ngl I be forgetting that this base exists (skull) but yeah tonight's look was an all time look jonny5

Can't believe she won't dress like that for anything important

suburban

"Chloe & The Gang" is becoming a niche thing in reels.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

3 hours ago, Calvin said:

This is one of her best looks ever, perfection heart

HIfPS-MakAE2ABu?format=jpg&name=900x900

She's gearing up for TS13 jonny5

4 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'm random asf af I know I know I know. But does Taylor have a song about segg fantasy with your crush? chick1

Guilty as Sin?

"I let the lamp burn as the men masqueraded."

"Just a boy in a Chevy truck that had tendency of getting stuck on back roads at night."

Edited by Taylor fanboy

  • ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'm random asf af I know I know I know. But does Taylor have a song about segg fantasy with your crush? chick1

Guilty as Sin?

This global smash hit WAP

  • ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Maybe it really was some merch drop that made the interwebs go crazy so they pretended it didn't happen.

biggest #1 weeks 2020s

showgirl 4002k**

tortured poets 2610k**

1989 tv 1653k**

midnights 1578k**

folklore 846k**

30 839k

speak now tv 716k**

arirang 641k

certified lover boy 613k

red tv 605k**

(harry's house 522k, one thing 501k)

top 5, & two more in top 10

Folklore being the barrier for female artists on global spotify and all artists on the BB200, truly thee album of the decade jonny

  • Popular Post

Every now and then some of you come in here asking why people can't be normal about her so I feel like we need a reminder of when THOTS were more transparent

If you had a parasocial hate relationship with an artist and had to go through what THOTS did in the last 4 years, of course you're gonna seek validation from Pitchfork or Anthony Fantano. Of course you're gonna call her MAGA and a nazi because she said the sky is opalite. Of course you're gonna say her commercial success is all because of variants. Of course you're gonna say she hates women and is anti-feminist for blocking people on the charts. Deep down these people know all of that isn't true, it's what they tell themselves to cope

8 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Every now and then some of you come in here asking why people can't be normal about her so I feel like we need a reminder of when THOTS were more transparent

If you had a parasocial hate relationship with an artist and had to go through what THOTS did in the last 4 years, of course you're gonna seek validation from Pitchfork or Anthony Fantano. Of course you're gonna call her MAGA and a nazi because she said the sky is opalite. Of course you're gonna say her commercial success is all because of variants. Of course you're gonna say she hates women and is anti-feminist for blocking people on the charts. Deep down these people know all of that isn't true, it's what they tell themselves to cope

what is a thots lol

5 minutes ago, By the Water said:

If you had a parasocial hate relationship with an artist and had to go through what THOTS did in the last 4 years, of course you're gonna seek validation from Pitchfork or Anthony Fantano. Of course you're gonna call her MAGA and a nazi because she said the sky is opalite. Of course you're gonna say her commercial success is all because of variants. Of course you're gonna say she hates women and is anti-feminist for blocking people on the charts. Deep down these people know all of that isn't true, it's what they tell themselves to cope

PREACH SIS clap3

I truly think she's reached such a brain breaking level of success (not only outright but also relative to the industry) that it…just doesn't compute. Like what people thought would happen with Y2K or something.

You have users on here saying that Taylor was outpeaked by Lady Gaga or Rihanna (rip), both of whom never even moved 1/10 of the units per year that Taylor did in 2023 and 2024. Taylor has done more than Lady Gaga's entire career in the 2020s alone. And that says nothing of the acclaim, the touring, the media presence, and everything else. Some of that I think is just traditional internet trolling, but I think some of it is almost conservative-like delusion and a complete inability to face the music.

Like, using any objective measure, Taylor has the biggest peak by a female artist ever and it's not even in contention. She has it OUTRIGHT but by an even bigger margin in relative terms. The question is whether her peak was bigger than MJ's and The Beatles'. I would absolutely say yes, Taylor also shattered their unit records (in a time when units have gone down for everyone else) AND had the Eras Tour which is the biggest musical event of the 21st century AND was the first artists ever to be named TPOY. But at least you can still make a coherent case for them!

Additionally, people lack the ability to be objective about anything. They spend all their time on social media algorithms finely tuned to showcase their favorite pop star then think that must mean Taylor is irrelevant. I don't listen to Drake or BB and never see/hear anything about them online or in my personal life, but I can still grasp how popular they are by looking at objective data. rip That stays beating ATRL's ass, hence all the vibes based defenses/drags.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

I know she was in the middle of getting the biggest sustained discography boost in history (genuinely a very important thing to remember, Ophelia and Opalite are absolute mega smashes without lifting a finger) but screaming that TGW was outstreaming ET at the same point in their runs. rip

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice



i have a gym crush right now and this song remains one of her most relatable songs gaycat6

23 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I know she was in the middle of getting the biggest sustained discography boost in history (genuinely a very important thing to remember, Ophelia and Opalite are absolute mega smashes without lifting a finger) but screaming that TGW was outstreaming ET at the same point in their runs. rip

I mean it was my favorite song off midnights when it was released

I'm genuinely irritated that Taylor and Harry Styles share such a large portion of the fanbase, and that some people treat them like they're counterparts. Even though Harry excels in certain areas and appeals to people in ways Taylor can't, they simply aren't comparable, and honestly, it feels kind of insulting to Taylor.

9 hours ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

what is a thots lol

The Haters of Taylor Swift

ryan3

I don't understand. Why did people prefer Shut Now to RED?

RED is so peak 😭😭😭😭 Let's be honest

And this is coming from someone who's a casual listener of her music don't care about charts and her life, just pure love for her music only

10 hours ago, By the Water said:

Every now and then some of you come in here asking why people can't be normal about her so I feel like we need a reminder of when THOTS were more transparent

If you had a parasocial hate relationship with an artist and had to go through what THOTS did in the last 4 years, of course you're gonna seek validation from Pitchfork or Anthony Fantano. Of course you're gonna call her MAGA and a nazi because she said the sky is opalite. Of course you're gonna say her commercial success is all because of variants. Of course you're gonna say she hates women and is anti-feminist for blocking people on the charts. Deep down these people know all of that isn't true, it's what they tell themselves to cope

100%

The way people act about Taylor on the internet (and especially this website) is the purest example of cope. Literally could be used as a dictionary example of it.

My favorite one is the coping that she's somehow not acclaimed or respected because TLOAS was "panned" (a 69 score not even truly being panned territory, like if that's the worst they can do when the whole internet was in psychosis mode then lol). As if that somehow erases the fact that she has 8 universally acclaimed projects, even if TLOAS was really as panned as they pretend it is.

  • Popular Post

I was watching Kacey Musgraves' interview with Jake Shane (Therapuss) and they had a whole segment where they discussed how with the rise of stan culture, snark, etc, people judge an artist solely by their latest release. Their whole worth is boiled down to whether they liked their most recent output, almost as if the rest of their discography has been erased from existence. This is SOOO true and I was almost giddy to hear two (sorta) prominent people actually discuss this phenomenon.

Taylor is probably the best and most egregious example of this, although not the only victim. It's so bizarre to me, you'd think she personally removed all her music from albums 1-11 from every platform with the amount of casual fans who've said suddenly they "can't listen to her the same now" after TLOAS. The dramatics. deadbanana2

It's also just giving, like, very miserable vibes. Focusing solely on the fact that you hate your fave's latest output and spending MONTHS in full-on psychosis over it, rather than just… listening to the vast body of music they previously released instead is so funny to me.

Edited by Holiest Dreams

6 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Red is "peak". Of what exactly? thing

Well, Sad Beautiful Tragic is the best song in her catalogue, for starters. thing

Not sure if this has been discussed here but wow this is such a good ranking. Fearless and SN are just a bit low for me

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.