Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

image.png

So many potentially interesting topics to make threads about! ryan3

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, Calvin said:

@IBeMe @DevilsRollTheDice who's making the thread?

Not me seeing this notification right as I post in that thread toofunny3…never beating the OORH allegations fan

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

Not me seeing this notification right as I post in that thread toofunny3…never beating the OORH allegations fan

Ofcourse we're gonna hate the cheap fraud version when OG Taylor has much better music.

New Romantics deserves the TOTGA treatment too! Maybe in 2030!

Just now, Swiftienator13 said:

New Romantics deserves the TOTGA treatment too! Maybe in 2030!

It's been so long since one of her less popular tracks go viral. It's time for one of evermore songs to go viral. (Cowboy like mealexz)

Random thought but instead of Taylor doing a Greatest Hits I think she should do a compilation album of her most definitive songs as an artist across her illustrious 20+ year career. I think shes in a unique position as an artist where a greatest hits structured this way would actually sell more than an actual GH album

  • Our Song

  • The Way I Loved You

  • Enchanted

  • All Too Well

  • New Romantics

  • I Did Something Bad

  • Lover

  • august

  • right where you left me

  • Youre On Your Own Kid

  • But Daddy I Love Him

  • Father Figure

+2 new songs

7 minutes ago, Calvin said:

It's been so long since one of her less popular tracks go viral. It's time for one of evermore songs to go viral. (Cowboy like mealexz)

picture to burn homophobic ver has to be a tiktok trend

other side of the door! I can see you! This Love! Aratatatatatatata kyah kyah is a viral hit waiting to happen from reputation!

She has so many good deep cuts!

1 minute ago, Swiftienator13 said:

Random thought but instead of Taylor doing a Greatest Hits I think she should do a compilation album of her most definitive songs as an artist across her illustrious 20+ year career. I think shes in a unique position as an artist where a greatest hits structured this way would actually sell more than an actual GH album

  • Our Song

  • The Way I Loved You

  • Enchanted

  • All Too Well

  • New Romantics

  • I Did Something Bad

  • Lover

  • august

  • right where you left me

  • Youre On Your Own Kid

  • But Daddy I Love Him

  • Father Figure

+2 new songs

I'd prefer if she avoided to release these pointless compilations. I genuinely don't understand the point of these in the streaming age, that's just a glorified playlist.

SOUR just snatched ahead of Lover by 30k units on Chartmasters. Taylor's 7th album was considered an underperformance by her standards (missed 1M opening in the US), Olivia's album is considered a giant in the streaming age.

GUTS at 9.7M, Evermore at 10.6M. As we know Evermore is considered her floppest album. For Olivia people wrote it's a decline from SOUR but a decent sophomore album.

This puts into perspective the newbie success to a real all-time titan of the music industry. These comparisons i see here sometimes between Taylor and Olivia are meaningless, two different leagues.

Ugh, I wish it was actually possible to organize fanbases well. US Swifties could potentially save Ophelia from going recurrent. I think there's a chance Drake's bomb will be less intense than people thing since he released so much content.

2 hours ago, Calvin said:

It's been so long since one of her less popular tracks go viral. It's time for one of evermore songs to go viral. (Cowboy like mealexz)

Cowboy like Me really deserves it, i had it on repeat just the other day clap3

16 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

Why are there so many OTHs pretending to be Swifites on this site rip

5a6fc4c87e1f5_Taylor1.0.thumb.jpg.90d514

That's pathetic isn't it? They're doing it to give the impression hating Taylor is legitimate because it comes from "fans". That's what it's all about and it's been going on for years rip

Literally no other pop girl has this kind of haters rip

1 hour ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Ugh, I wish it was actually possible to organize fanbases well. US Swifties could potentially save Ophelia from going recurrent. I think there's a chance Drake's bomb will be less intense than people thing since he released so much content.

Fine, I'll stream every day for the week, please tell your friends, this is a matter of national security for YE charts, thank you.

Fortnight still in her daily Spotify top 10 jonny2 I know that's right

Style and Wildest Dreams not peaking at #1 will be one of the biggest injustices of all time. At least both served massive longevity jonny4

She's looked so beautiful this past week.

I hope she's finally letting her bangs grow out because we need the curtains back. But we've seen this film before and she always chops them off right when they are about to get gaggy.

rogue2

9 hours ago, idkwiam said:

Style and Wildest Dreams not peaking at #1 will be one of the biggest injustices of all time. At least both served massive longevity jonny4

She mishandled Wildest Dreams (TV) release, and botched Style (TV).

Could've been #1s.

If you could know one personal thing about her, what would it be?

Mine is: her Spotify streams. I want to know who she really listens to.

2 minutes ago, Tusk said:

If you could know one personal thing about her, what would it be?

Mine is: her Spotify streams. I want to know who she really listens to.

Online bank password

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Tusk said:

If you could know one personal thing about her, what would it be?

Mine is: her Spotify streams. I want to know who she really listens to.

Credit card number

6 minutes ago, Tusk said:

If you could know one personal thing about her, what would it be?

Mine is: her Spotify streams. I want to know who she really listens to.

If we're just gonna be intrusive today, might as well get money.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.