Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

42 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Not yet official — BB200 Top 1-3 debut

Ah, yeah that's tough, I don't see her ever debuting 3 albums at once.

  • Replies 61.4k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Flames2Embers said:

Ah, yeah that's tough, I don't see her ever debuting 3 albums at once.

I don't see her being desperate enough to do something like that in the first place.

Is someone going to create a new thread for the performance? I thought this would be a bigger deal since she hasn't performed in ages. Or is pagesix not a reputable source?

Chile imagine the outrage if Taylor locked an unreleased song behind a $15 vinyl to push her single to #1

suburban

The way Taylor has a shot for more #1s when she releases a vinyl with an exclusive b-side.

Imagine:

Side A: Ruin The Friendship

Side B: I'd Lie

ryan3

Edited by Taylor fanboy

38 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The way Taylor has a shot for more #1s when she releases a vinyl with an exclusive b-side.

Imagine:

Side A: Ruin The Friendship

Side B: I'd Lie

ryan3

Vinyl + CD for the girlies who own 40 vinyls and no record player

ryan3

Love Albatross so much but when I listen to it I can't help but remember the iconic hit gif of this photo in Tortured Poets album cover style zooming in: 1*CIjxfX_1Xk_ts763BA39MQ.jpeg ahh

6 hours ago, Catch22 said:

prob an acoustic set with multiple songs she's written throughout her career in honor of the award being for her entire career's writing! otherwise, I'm hoping it's a Ruin the Friendship performance on guitar if it's just gonna be one song jonny4

Can't believe I'm still so bitter about Don't Blame Me, August, Exile, You're on You're Own Kid, Midnight Rain and Guilty As Sin? not being singles skull

I can't get over it '( all these potential smashes just casually being album tracks is kinda iconic tho especially since many of them performed better than lots of actual hit singles from other popgirls lol fan

Edited by IBeMe

I feel like a lot of the hate she gets in cycles is in part because she still codes as super young. Partly, because she is still so relevant so a lot of ppl have a hard time understanding she has a 20 year long career and that she is in her late 30s. I feel like everyone I talked to IRL about Taylor always assumes she's in her late 20s or early 30s rip The wave of Taypositivity came when she was slowing down a little initially, leaning on nostalgia with the concept of the re recording and early rumors of Eras tour and her aesthetic at the time was also a lot more "mellow" and homey (think Red TV era, Folklore, Evermore sweaters and long coats, frumpy hair etc). The minute she started being inescapable again, got into her hot diva bag and looked like a barbie doll again the hate wave began from mostly insecure women and gays online.

Edited by IBeMe

683360400_1351169440391348_4743714602380

Just remembered this quote and I started laughing. She's so unintentionally hilarious, like what does this even mean bibliahh

Will we finally get the first live performance of Ophelia?

Screaming at her seeing how the fan base crashed out at the Opalite MV so she opened up her laptop huffing and puffing and edited a tiktok compilation reel type of video for Elizabeth Taylor as punishment ahh

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

Can't believe I'm still so bitter about Don't Blame Me, August, Exile, You're on You're Own Kid, Midnight Rain and Guilty As Sin? not being singles skull

I can't get over it '( all these potential smashes just casually being album tracks is kinda iconic tho especially since many of them performed better than lots of actual hit singles from other popgirls lol fan

I think most of these join the list of songs that probably have their best exposure as non singles/gp discovering them on short term. Something about don't blame me blowing up from the eras tour and August just for being that good feel more organic and iconic to me for some reason.

Whereas songs like cruel summer were just flat out sabotage rip

13 hours ago, TeamThiem said:

Is someone going to create a new thread for the performance? I thought this would be a bigger deal since she hasn't performed in ages. Or is pagesix not a reputable source?

I think people might be confusing the Songwriters' Hall of Fame with the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in terms of production, tribute performances and telecasting. The SHOF is a very private celebration with attendance limited to select industry people. Look up past winners and at most you'll find videos filmed with phones by the audience of the speeches. So assuming Pagesix is accurate, it's probably an acoustic medley of the songs that were submitted for her induction.

Maybe they'll want to capitalize on the fact that it's Taylor and do more but do not expect something like this:

10 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I feel like a lot of the hate she gets in cycles is in part because she still codes as super young. Partly, because she is still so relevant so a lot of ppl have a hard time understanding she has a 20 year long career and that she is in her late 30s. I feel like everyone I talked to IRL about Taylor always assumes she's in her late 20s or early 30s rip The wave of Taypositivity came when she was slowing down a little initially, leaning on nostalgia with the concept of the re recording and early rumors of Eras tour and her aesthetic at the time was also a lot more "mellow" and homey (think Red TV era, Folklore, Evermore sweaters and long coats, frumpy hair etc). The minute she started being inescapable again, got into her hot diva bag and looked like a barbie doll again the hate wave began from mostly insecure women and gays online.

I want to push this narrative away about her being old. She's literally 36, the way the losers on this site that hate her try and drag her, they fall back on the "immature artist pushing 40", and have done that since at least 2022 (when she was 32) and it's kind of embarrassing that they can't do math first, but enraging that it's supposed to be an insult or ding to her abilities and prowess. She's mid 30's, she's allowed to live. Janet Jackson was 37 and still producing hits when she headlined the Super Bowl.

guys they added Ruin The Friendship to my work radio rotation?! This random ass playlist

13 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Can't believe I'm still so bitter about Don't Blame Me, August, Exile, You're on You're Own Kid, Midnight Rain and Guilty As Sin? not being singles skull

I can't get over it '( all these potential smashes just casually being album tracks is kinda iconic tho especially since many of them performed better than lots of actual hit singles from other popgirls lol fan

It's time for You're On Your Own Kid and Guilty as Sin? to be part of the setlist for her next tour. I really believe YOYOK could be the next All Too Well, and GAS? will have a Cruel Summer moment gaylorcat2

Now that they're taking Lizzie off the radio, I'm waiting for the announcement of the vinyl and CD releases of Ruin the Friendship as the next single

4 minutes ago, Cruelest Summer said:

Now that they're taking Lizzie off the radio, I'm waiting for the announcement of the vinyl and CD releases of Ruin the Friendship as the next single

I admire your hopeful persistence that we're getting another single tbh. suburban

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.