Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

I admire your hopeful persistence that we're getting another single tbh. suburban

It's Tay Story time

suburban

  • Replies 61.4k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

44 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

I admire your hopeful persistence that we're getting another single tbh. suburban

Someone has to be the delusional here ryan5

8 minutes ago, Cruelest Summer said:

Someone has to be the delusional here ryan5

I'm delusionally waiting for Wood remix single announcement. Ruin the friendship would be cute end of summer, freedom for kids ending, classes starting, they all get encouraged to kiss each other (and hopefully not spread hantavirus)

  • ATRL Moderator

Save me 1 year anniversary masters repressings, 1 year anniversary masters repressings save me

  • ATRL Moderator

asking y’all again to take part in this if you want heart2

4 minutes ago, Squall said:

Guys, for how many albums did she sign with Republic? I am not sure this has been discussed?

I don't know if it's true, but the few times I've seen this subject discussed, it seemed like it was more a question of how many years than the number of albums.

28 minutes ago, Squall said:

Guys, for how many albums did she sign with Republic? I am not sure this has been discussed?

22 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

I don't know if it's true, but the few times I've seen this subject discussed, it seemed like it was more a question of how many years than the number of albums.

Can't quickly find the billboard article and ATRL thread but there was an exec interview about her contract being 3 albums for 100M

51 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Can't quickly find the billboard article and ATRL thread but there was an exec interview about her contract being 3 albums for 100M

Yeah I remember reading that too and wondering if the TVs were going to be part of that number or a separate count she agreed to.

11 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

asking y'all again to take part in this if you want heart2

Not the flopping omg. The people saw you rigging the results for the TVs and had enough, it seems

sabrina

HC Swifties, are we, Moderate Swifties, allowed to stream the bleachers' new alberm? gayalipacat3

15 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

HC Swifties, are we, Moderate Swifties, allowed to stream the bleachers' new alberm? gayalipacat3

Listen to your heart and you'll make the right decision

HF4UVUoX0AAeLlf?format=jpg&name=small

9 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Can't quickly find the billboard article and ATRL thread but there was an exec interview about her contract being 3 albums for 100M

She released way more than 3 albums then

8 hours ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Is the era over? katie

Yes, that was supposed to be the era where she said she would have more time to work. Apparently, not on the album.

8 hours ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Is the era over? katie

Not yet, she's going to announce Ruin The Friendship as a single next week

On 5/19/2026 at 3:24 PM, IBeMe said:

I know ppl on here who want Taylor to make a dance or disco record keep referencing Confessions but I dont think that's her vibe nor do I think that's the best dance record from a major popgirl tbh. The dance record most likely within Taylor's wheel house if she ever went there would actually probably be more akin to Fever by Kylie Minogue. Could you imagine Taylor on songs like Can't Get You Outta My Head, Come Into My World, Love at First Sight and In Your Eyes? That's some of the classiest, most well written and elevated dance pop music around imo. It's also very mature sounding which would be awesome for a 40 something year old Taylor. Would be the gag of the century and yall know im not for her ever really delving into dance pop since I prefer her acoustic , country and singer songwriter catalog more as well as her simply direct pop records too. Dance pop wouldnt be my go to genre for her but if she went there I want it to be more Fever than anything else.

I would actually ascend to the heavens if Taylor made a song even remotely similar to Kylie's Love at First Sight.

It's a perfect blend of pop and disco and I think Taylor could really do that sound justice if she spent the time perfecting it.

22 hours ago, Cruelest Summer said:

It's time for You're On Your Own Kid and Guilty as Sin? to be part of the setlist for her next tour. I really believe YOYOK could be the next All Too Well, and GAS? will have a Cruel Summer moment gaylorcat2

she better give them excellent performances too. They will go mega viral jonny imagine a giant bed and she is using her rose toy on stage for Guilty as Sin? jonny55M daily streams INSTANTLY jonny5

1 minute ago, Peroxide said:

I would actually ascend to the heavens if Taylor made a song even remotely similar to Kylie's Love at First Sight.

It's a perfect blend of pop and disco and I think Taylor could really do that sound justice if she spent the time perfecting it.

absolutely! It's very much so in her wheel house imo IF she ever went for that genre. Ppl keep talking about Confessions or Espresso by Sabrina but if she ever went disco dance pop i desperately need her to go down the Kylie Fever era more than anything else. It just is perfect for her. smitten

4 hours ago, Cruelest Summer said:

Not yet, she's going to announce Ruin The Friendship as a single next week

Wood

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

suburban

So it's not wood huh? noparty Guess I'll go give "Hold On - Live" by Jack Ingram ft Taylor Swift a stream.

16 minutes ago, Flames2Embers said:

So it's not wood huh? noparty Guess I'll go give "Hold On - Live" by Jack Ingram ft Taylor Swift a stream.

lmao

They are building traction getting all the D listers to cover Ruin the Friendship! Us Wood Remix f/ Doja Cat truthers have to wait until fall for it sadly monkey

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.