Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Icarus said:

Not sure if this has been discussed here but wow this is such a good ranking. Fearless and SN are just a bit low for me

I know a lot of people will be angry reputation is above Speak Now coffee2

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

15 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I know a lot of people will be angry reputation is above Speak Now coffee2

Liver is too high. Let's center our anger.

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Liver is too high. Let's center our anger.

Loser being above Fear Taylor Swift is unholy.

49 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Not sure if this has been discussed here but wow this is such a good ranking. Fearless and SN are just a bit low for me

TTPD at #1 now that's something to celebrate. clap3

3 hours ago, mael said:

Oh I didn't know NEED sounded this good with clarity

I can't fathom why she gave us all of the girls in a random drop right before tour and didn't hold it for lover 5 year and just pop need and to all of the girls you loved before out at the same time. It's a smash waiting to happen, whatever shes doing with her voice there — it's hot.

Unfortunately, the AMAs will still be Khia this year. I suppose her next big appearance will be at the Songwriters Hall of Fame ceremony in June

I hope she's preparing the release of Ruin The Friendship in June to continue the era

^^Yes, but it is really Peter that has risen the RANKS on the Anthology over The Prophecy.

On 5/18/2026 at 2:10 AM, David_Greengrass97 said:

I didn't know that??? 😱

The way I lost @IBeMe ahh

In 2019 most thought that the last 1M debut will be by Adele and Taylor would fall short every album forward. Reality: Only for Adele to miss the 1M mark, and Taylor could have the top 7 debuts of the decade for her alone ( rep TV+TS13)

2 minutes ago, Chartman said:

In 2019 most thought that the last 1M debut will be by Adele and Taylor would fall short every album forward. Reality: Only for Adele to miss the 1M mark, and Taylor could have the top 7 debuts of the decade for her alone ( rep TV+TS13)

I meant with my friend about RED and Speak Now. I really don't care about others. I'm just a casual listener of her music and this, when I posted, I was surprised because RED first week sales are lower than SN. I love that album.

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I meant with my friend about RED and Speak Now. I really don't care about others. I'm just a casual listener of her music and this, when I posted, I was surprised because RED first week sales are lower than SN. I love that album.

I think a couple things were at play, red TV was before Midnights, I don't know that she produced as many vinyls because it was also during the tail end of the pandemic, and Taylormania hadn't started yet. Red TV really was the album that set things in motion both as a retrospective review, and to give hype to eras as a whole.

1 minute ago, Flames2Embers said:

I think a couple things were at play, red TV was before Midnights, I don't know that she produced as many vinyls because it was also during the tail end of the pandemic, and Taylormania hadn't started yet. Red TV really was the album that set things in motion both as a retrospective review, and to give hype to eras as a whole.

I wanna live inside of that album and the whole universe she built for it

May I ask if anyone has album covers of 1989 TV but without TV text and Fearless/Speak Now TV with "Fearless" & "Speak Now" text on the album without TV text?

I want to set their new clothes hihi. I'm so messy 😝

speaking of album rankings, im slowly making my way thru her discography, taking notes and rating every song, esp listening to some albums in ways i havent in YEEEEEEEEARS. i finished red a few hours ago and like. its always been in the upper ranks of her discography for me but why is this actually BIBLICALLLLLL

G9SZcr5XsAAKJa2.jpg

ive kinda stuck by 1989 being my fave taylor album since it had been in like 2014/15 and ive never rlly interrogated that since, but lowkey now that i think about it, red and the whole folklore-ttpd run might be coming for her. which is funny bc most of my fave taylor songs are from the poplor albums 😭

On 5/17/2026 at 8:10 PM, David_Greengrass97 said:

I didn't know that??? 😱

The way I lost @IBeMe ahh

On 5/17/2026 at 8:11 PM, David_Greengrass97 said:

I don't understand. Why did people prefer Shut Now to RED?

RED is so peak 😭😭😭😭 Let's be honest

you kinda won and lost sis ahh because while Speak Now TV outdebuted Red TV, Red TV ended up doing more units in the long run. It's the longevity album out of the TV project clap3 I am a Speak Now truther and I ADORE Speak Now TV but the numbers dont lie so u didnt really lose. Chin up young one! eli

35 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

you kinda won and lost sis ahh because while Speak Now TV outdebuted Red TV, Red TV ended up doing more units in the long run. It's the longevity album out of the TV project clap3 I am a Speak Now truther and I ADORE Speak Now TV but the numbers dont lie so u didnt really lose. Chin up young one! eli

It's over for our friendship

4 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

It's over for our friendship

The way posting this video gave me the urge to listen to 1989 front to back for the first time in a long time (probably since a few months after the release of 1989 TV?). This is really not the Taylor album I usually go to, but when it hits, it hits. jonny

On another note, I know everyone clowns this video because it's the cameo extravaganza but I love it. She was on a power trip the likes of which we don't often see and I love it.

  • Popular Post

TTPD really stood the test of time. One of her best albums clap3The fact it has full length and realized songs with so many different sounds on it. very respectable

36 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

The way posting this video gave me the urge to listen to 1989 front to back for the first time in a long time (probably since a few months after the release of 1989 TV?). This is really not the Taylor album I usually go to, but when it hits, it hits. jonny

On another note, I know everyone clowns this video because it's the cameo extravaganza but I love it. She was on a power trip the likes of which we don't often see and I love it.

Same

The second she performs Ophelia anywhere it's going to go viral again. I can picture her in a medieval fairy forest type of setting while singing this song smitten

18 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

The second she performs Ophelia anywhere it's going to go viral again. I can picture her in a medieval fairy forest type of setting while singing this song smitten

she kinda did that for the grammys already. it would be nice to see the mv somehow coming to live with expensive production etc jonny

7 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

she kinda did that for the grammys already. it would be nice to see the mv somehow coming to live with expensive production etc jonny

the gag of it all! jonny2 her starting as a painting and then moving around and doing the iconic choreo in some princess dress. She really needs to make it a VERY elegant and feminine performance imo.

I know ppl on here who want Taylor to make a dance or disco record keep referencing Confessions but I dont think that's her vibe nor do I think that's the best dance record from a major popgirl tbh. The dance record most likely within Taylor's wheel house if she ever went there would actually probably be more akin to Fever by Kylie Minogue. Could you imagine Taylor on songs like Can't Get You Outta My Head, Come Into My World, Love at First Sight and In Your Eyes? That's some of the classiest, most well written and elevated dance pop music around imo. It's also very mature sounding which would be awesome for a 40 something year old Taylor. Would be the gag of the century and yall know im not for her ever really delving into dance pop since I prefer her acoustic , country and singer songwriter catalog more as well as her simply direct pop records too. Dance pop wouldnt be my go to genre for her but if she went there I want it to be more Fever than anything else.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.