Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

Pondering warning anyone that says Treacherous is a bad song.

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

The way I had over 1000 plays for ME! on its first two weeks... and like 8 the 7 following years

2 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

Pondering warning anyone that says Treacherous is a bad song.

Try banning them for good measure. The audacity biblio

8 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

It's a fake beef between me and @Taylor fanboy teehee

Pretty sure it's a silent civil war.

Spotify told me I was sitting around 10,000 minutes for Taylor (still my most streamed artist) but I split my time between Anytune, Apple Music, YouTube… just listening to her on my Alexa or vinyl so it's absolutely more than that rip

On the subject of next release… I know our girl doesn't stop but we've been on this non-stop steamroll since Folklore… in six years we've had five new albums and four re-releases… I'm completely fine with Taylor taking her time with TS13 to make something really special... especially if the re-recordings are still coming.

2026 - Debut TV

2027 - Rep TV

2028 - TS13

Of course I'd welcome it sooner but I just want it to be a great album.

Gaga took five whole years between Chromatica and Mayhem and thank God she did because she released her best body of work in over a decade.

So… as much as I criticise TayCapitalist - there is something I'd love her to put out…

Once all the re-recordings are done, I'd love her to release… "Complete Edition" variations, like beautifully (and I mean beautifully) designed CD's and vinyls that contain the original album, the re-recordings, the vault tracks and maybe even all live albums (throw in Evermore Long Pond sessions / Eras Tour Live Recordings too!)

If I may be a little delulu… in my head - the physical packaging would be textless and would maybe either feature the original album covers on the front and back of the packaging… or… she'd opt for lenticular packaging that incorporates both images?

I honestly would love to release a box-set of all twelve of her albums alongside something really luxurious like a shiny coffee table book… even the complete editions of things Lover through to Showgirl could feature some new things like vault tracks from Lover (Need and All of The Girls could finally have a home on physical media)… and maybe one or two new tracks from the Folkmore/Midnights/TTPD/Showgirl sessions.

These "complete editions" could also be uploaded to streaming services and would consolidate all the original albums and re-recordings into single projects… just think of how much CLEANER her Spotify page would look.

Edited by Peroxide

17 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

So… as much as I criticise TayCapitalist - there is something I'd love her to put out…

Once all the re-recordings are done, I'd love her to release… "Complete Edition" variations, like beautifully (and I mean beautifully) designed CD's and vinyls that contain the original album, the re-recordings, the vault tracks and maybe even all live albums (throw in Evermore Long Pond sessions / Eras Tour Live Recordings too!)

The physical packaging would be textless and would maybe either feature the original album covers on the front and back of the packaging… or… she'd opt for lenticular packaging that incorporates both images?

I honestly would love to release a box-set of all twelve of her albums alongside something really luxurious like a shiny coffee table book… even the complete editions of things Lover through to Showgirl could feature some new things like vault tracks from Lover (Need and All of The Girls could finally have a home on physical media)… and maybe one or two new tracks from the Folkmore/Midnights/TTPD/Showgirl sessions.

These "complete editions" could also be uploaded to streaming services and would consolidate all the original albums and re-recordings into single projects… just think of how much CLEANER her Spotify page would look.

A genius, a genius.

The Greatest pop album of this century clap3AOTY winner clap3& now inducted in National recording registry

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkf2ki1jMFlqvDgWSt8xm

Ugh, I forgot how strict the new recurrent rules are. Kinda sucks that Ophelia and Opalite would've each easily done 40+ weeks under last year's system. The Drake album bomb will almost certainly knock them both off the chart. chick3

  • ATRL Moderator
58 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

These "complete editions" could also be uploaded to streaming services and would consolidate all the original albums and re-recordings into single projects… just think of how much CLEANER her Spotify page would look.

yeah, I already have them like this on my last fm clap3

59 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Ugh, I forgot how strict the new recurrent rules are. Kinda sucks that Ophelia and Opalite would've each easily done 40+ weeks under last year's system. The Drake album bomb will almost certainly knock them both off the chart. chick3

Praying for Ophelia

58 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Ugh, I forgot how strict the new recurrent rules are. Kinda sucks that Ophelia and Opalite would've each easily done 40+ weeks under last year's system. The Drake album bomb will almost certainly knock them both off the chart. chick3

And Ophelia is too global. Only 19% of its daily streams are from US, that's why low points in US.

Streaming Opalite with the windows down on my way to the gym. Love the sound of a number 1 hit!

ryan5

Tim McGraw!!! Do you think he can dog raw?

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Ophelia & Opalite both going recurrent this week. Drake, you'll be dealt with bam

3 hours ago, Calvin said:

Ophelia & Opalite both going recurrent this week. Drake, you'll be dealt with bam

Hey, we used to pray for times when we had singles from the previous fall hang around this long

im kinda shook Showgirl had two proper global smash hits reigning this long. It feels nice having an era with multiple hit singles again. I do kinda still delusionally think Ruin the Friendship has potential too tbh. I hope she doesnt just stop with the era. Another single and then maybe a mv for Father Figure in the fall would be excellent

shes been spotted on what 5-6 pap walks in the last 2 weeks? with the way she has trained us to believe if shes seen in public = something is coming
i wonder what it is coffee2

5 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

Why are there so many OTHs pretending to be Swifites on this site rip

5a6fc4c87e1f5_Taylor1.0.thumb.jpg.90d514

Add that Michael Jackson stan. "Esteban [MCR]"

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.