Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

If we're just gonna be intrusive today, might as well get money.

And dick pics she has saved

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Tusk said:

And dick pics she has saved

This one?

why-is-matty-healy-so-attractive-v0-l988

Not one use of the word "rat" on TTPD is one of her biggest misses in her career.

this week is a good reminder that no one is in taylor territory in the us.

(i am curious how high adele's comeback will be whenever that is)

4 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

this week is a good reminder that no one is in taylor territory in the us.

(i am curious how high adele's comeback will be whenever that is)

Am I allowed to express that I don't see it doing more than 500k? She's great, but music landscape has changed so much over the last 10 years, and I don't think she really has a dedicated fan base as much as goodwill from a large audience.

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

If you could know one personal thing about her, what would it be?

Mine is: her Spotify streams. I want to know who she really listens to.

I am NOT a Gaylor (in fact an active hater) but…

Kinda need to know if KK ever visited The Vault in-person

rogue2

People can be a little curious in their 20s!

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

Showgirl has just surpassed Brat on Spotify. Has someone made a thread about it yet? fan

3 hours ago, Flames2Embers said:

Am I allowed to express that I don't see it doing more than 500k? She's great, but music landscape has changed so much over the last 10 years, and I don't think she really has a dedicated fan base as much as goodwill from a large audience.

I love Adele but i completely agree, i don't see her making a Taylor-like level of comeback.

I just re-remembered that damn countdown with the clouds.

When will we find out what that was about!? lol. If we ever do...

30 minutes ago, TeamThiem said:

I just re-remembered that damn countdown with the clouds.

When will we find out what that was about!? lol. If we ever do...

Maybe it really was some merch drop that made the interwebs go crazy so they pretended it didn't happen.

biggest #1 weeks 2020s

showgirl 4002k**

tortured poets 2610k**

1989 tv 1653k**

midnights 1578k**

folklore 846k**

30 839k

speak now tv 716k**

arirang 641k

certified lover boy 613k

red tv 605k**

(harry's house 522k, one thing 501k)

top 5, & two more in top 10

Edited by fridayteenage

1 hour ago, Cloröx said:

woodvale when?

rogue2

I always think about a comment she made about Paul McCartney around the drop of evermore, when his McCartney III was coming out — something to the effect of admiring that he revisited the earlier albums a decade or more after the original ones had impact. I don't think she made it clear she wanted to do the same thing, but my brain decided then and there that we would get the "third" album 10+ years later when there was enough distance from the original work for her to expand on in a completely new way.

I'm random asf af I know I know I know. But does Taylor have a song about segg fantasy with your crush? chick1

Guilty as Sin?

1 hour ago, Cloröx said:

woodvale when?

rogue2

The missing piece of the trilogy. God, I was hoping folklore/evermore were parts of the trilogy. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 And when she announced Midnights, I was a little disappointed 😞 ☹️ because I just love the sound of folkmore so much

5 hours ago, TeamThiem said:

I just re-remembered that damn countdown with the clouds.

When will we find out what that was about!? lol. If we ever do...

I think countdown was supposed to go live on 30/5 but that fool intern made the error and posted it on 30/4.

  • ATRL Moderator

All these pap walks……… hmmmmm……..

8 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

this week is a good reminder that no one is in taylor territory in the us.

(i am curious how high adele's comeback will be whenever that is)

why? because of drake

Just now, Dear Reader said:

sabrina

First I thought 1,2,3..... 13 were written on her earrings rip then I saw left pic mandown

9 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'm random asf af I know I know I know. But does Taylor have a song about segg fantasy with your crush? chick1

Guilty as Sin?

umm dress?

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'm random asf af I know I know I know. But does Taylor have a song about segg fantasy with your crush? chick1

Guilty as Sin?

I'm going to list a few, none as sultry as Guilty as Sin I don't think, but the closest to that context, maybe not exactly what you're asking, sorry if I miss the point.

Untouchable (Fearless)

Sparks Fly (Speak Now)

I Can See You (Speak Now TV)

Treacherous (Red)

Slvt! (1989 TV)

So it Goes (reputation)

Dancing with our Hands Tied (reputation)

Dress (reputation)

False God (Lover)

Gold Rush (evermore)

23 minutes ago, Flames2Embers said:

I always think about a comment she made about Paul McCartney around the drop of evermore, when his McCartney III was coming out — something to the effect of admiring that he revisited the earlier albums a decade or more after the original ones had impact. I don't think she made it clear she wanted to do the same thing, but my brain decided then and there that we would get the "third" album 10+ years later when there was enough distance from the original work for her to expand on in a completely new way.

Following up to say I misremembered that completely. Rolling Stones article from Nov 2020: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/paul-mccartney-taylor-swift-musicians-on-musicians-1089058/

She comments on the numerology of it, I think I wondered if she'd find a way to introduce a third album with numerology later in her career too. Excerpt below:

Swift: I was wondering about the numerology element to McCartney III. McCartney I, II, and III have all come out on years with zeroes.

McCartney: Ends of decades.

Swift: Was that important?

McCartney: Yeah, well, this was being done in 2020, and I didn't really think about it. I think everyone expected great things of 2020. "It's gonna be great! Look at that number! 2020! Auspicious!" Then suddenly Covid hit, and it was like, "That's gonna be auspicious all right, but maybe for the wrong reasons." Someone said to me, "Well, you put out McCartneyright after the Beatles broke up, and that was 1970, and then you did McCartney IIin 1980." And I said, "Oh, I'm going to release this in 2020 just for whatever you call it, the numerology.…"

Swift: The numerology, the kind of look, the symbolism. I love numbers. Numbers kind of rule my whole world. The numbers 13  … 89 is a big one. I have a few others that I find…

Edited by Flames2Embers

23 minutes ago, Flames2Embers said:

I'm going to list a few, none as sultry as Guilty as Sin I don't think, but the closest to that context, maybe not exactly what you're asking, sorry if I miss the point.

Untouchable (Fearless)

Sparks Fly (Speak Now)

I Can See You (Speak Now TV)

Treacherous (Red)

Slvt! (1989 TV)

So it Goes (reputation)

Dancing with our Hands Tied (reputation)

Dress (reputation)

False God (Lover)

Gold Rush (evermore)

Nice. Gonna make a playlist and name it SEX SONGS chick1 because I'm a messy gay and I luv it.mp3 that way 😚😚😚😚

Thank you Darling!

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.