Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

The album has a song called Wood and the color scheme is orange. Oh, Lorax is that you????? :jonny5:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

The Sabrina feature is definetely not a real "song" btw, just by looking at the lyrics and the ending of the song it's clear that its an theatric monologue in cabaret style. 
 

Think of "He Had It Coming" from Chicago.

i always did a mashup of he had it coming with i did something bad in my mind during rep era lmao old me would be soooo happy :sabrina:

9 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

she always gives us the opposite of what we were expecting. We thought TTPD would be a Joe album... look at how that turned out :ryan3:

the widows might come for me but joe was only a good muse for two albums, she then started making up stories and sing about matty long before TTPD, we should've known she wouldn't bother to write about him

 

:ryan3:

  • ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

The way this leaked on July 27th on a Mexican Facebook group and everyone thought it was fake so it didn't leave that group :deadbanana4:

 

Track 9 being woob is killing me

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Image

why is this post getting confused reactions? :deadbanana4: @Timeless @TMRA @saintjude??

Edited by Dear Reader

Can't wait to hear Wood, it better be what I think it's about

 

:sabrina:

2 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

I mean i have a few things in my purse but i won't say much :mandown:

That's ok, Taylor, we can wait! :ryan3:

also if this is real it's possible there's another page of lyrics so maybe it's not only 12 tracks?

6 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

The Sabrina feature is definetely not a real "song" btw, just by looking at the lyrics and the ending of the song it's clear that its an theatric monologue in cabaret style. 
 

Think of "He Had It Coming" from Chicago.

waittt cause sabrina says at the end of emails i can't send

 

I mean, as they say in Chicago
"He had it comin'"

 

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

1 minute ago, Scandalous said:

I DONT want that 'my dicks bigger' line tho :rip: 

It sounds like something she'd write imo :rip: 

1 minute ago, Scandalous said:

I DONT want that 'my dicks bigger' line tho :rip: 

its such a slay line if she was rihanna tho but for tay... :sabrina:

Just now, Janekkk said:

Gurl you just watch i'm gonna compile your 100 posts in time

If this turns out to be fake, we should all go stream "hoax" to celebrate how close to the sun we clowned :sabrina:

Now that we are 90% sure the leaks are 100% real, can we admit that this is her best albums photoshoot by far????

:jonny5:

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Wood? 🪓 

Oh, I 100% bet it's a ballad hehehe

I think it's a metaphor for a boner 

4 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

also if this is real it's possible there's another page of lyrics so maybe it's not only 12 tracks?

The end of the Showgirl song says "thanks for coming to the show" so if its real that's very very likely the final track.

Just now, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Now that we are 90% sure the leaks are 100% real, can we admit that this is her best albums photoshoot by far????

:jonny5:

Girl Red is right there…

I still dont get it why she is releasing so near to sabrina, if she releases before sabrina (which is somewhat smart bc of the grammys deadline) once sabrina releases new album its gonna be a competition... If she releases right after sabrina its also still a bad move ugh idk anyway i trust you republican records bring back taymaniaaaa :jonny5:

"I'll be your father figure
I drink that brown liquor
I can make deals with the devil
Because my dick's bigger"

:suburban:

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I think it's a metaphor for a boner 

my guess is that she only ever says "would" (like "you know I would") and the title is just a pun

Just now, a_d_22 said:

Girl Red is right there…

Red just got dethroned by Wood's mother:sabrina:

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I think it's a metaphor for a boner 

THIS IS A CLASSY BASE, GWORLLLL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.