Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

ok. thats NOT her eyes lol

Look who sounds like A GAYLOR now you homophobic cretin! 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

@IBeMe these days you are so busy, so if you're online on here, I just wanna say that TS12 is coming imminent. I miss you, my friend 😘 

1 minute ago, Vespertine said:

Look who sounds like A GAYLOR now you homophobic cretin! 

OK.

I AM DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Here I was minding my own business, saying even in AI images Her posture looks awful, and along comes a GAY BASHER. I could not believe it! 

9 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Could be real but the 2024 copyright and not 2025 is sus

That's based on when the mastering process was completed, not when it's released. 

5 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Fakest thing I've ever seen ijbollll NO one in here can be serious

You sound like a flat-earther trying to deny stuff that's obvious. LMFAOOOOO

if its real still cant believe theres no jack or aaron :gaycat6: photoshoot is giving EVERYTHING and also gives similar vibes with the new TS logo on her website/masters announcement. However tracklist on the otherhand.... Do we have HD version of song lyrics? can someone quote it if we do please.

  • ATRL Moderator

Let me bring my old avi back in honor of the hype :jonny5:

I was about to sleep but i guess not. 

 

Spoiler

The track titles are SO ******* good, i am so obsessed with the vibe sm. Although it's only 12 tracks which is.. hm.. maybe we'll get 4 bonus versions. I am claiming 'The Life Of A Showgirl', 'Opalite' and 'The Fate Of Ophelia' if this is real.. but DAMN she looks hella good.

 

2 minutes ago, poppurple said:

You sound like a flat-earther trying to deny stuff that's obvious. LMFAOOOOO

📸📸📸

Just now, Dear Reader said:

Let me bring my old avi back in honor of the hype :jonny5:

Chappell had cute 12 days

 

Dear Reader

1 minute ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

I was about to sleep but i guess not. 

 

  Hide contents

The track titles are SO ******* good, i am so obsessed with the vibe sm. Although it's only 12 tracks which is.. hm.. maybe we'll get 4 bonus versions. I am claiming 'The Life Of A Showgirl', 'Opalite' and 'The Fate Of Ophelia' if this is real.. but DAMN she looks hella good.

 

Spoiler

May I ask where to see the tracklist? :eli:

 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Catch22 said:

Chappell had cute 12 days

 

Dear Reader

I'll forever be a wh**e for miss Mother Alison, I cannot deal with this

 

Dear Reader

Edited by Dear Reader

5 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Here I was minding my own business, saying even in AI, Her posture looks awful, and along comes a GAY BASHER. I could not believe it! 

so true sis!!! FIGHT these homophobes!!! This is Taylor's coming out moment!

18 minutes ago, poppurple said:

Guys it's real lmfao I saw the target stamp for the pink vinyl called summertime shimmering something something 

GyG_wzuXwAASKP6?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Byyee

Just now, poppurple said:

GyG_wzuXwAASKP6?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Byyee

LOL no way the interior photos are opulent and dramatically set and posed, and the cover is this.

8 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Look who sounds like A GAYLOR now you homophobic cretin! 

Oh SMACK THAT *****!

spacer.png

Is a new poem a rising threat to songs in TTPD? :-*

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Just now, LBonPlanetEarth said:

LOL no way the interior photos are opulent and dramatically set and posed, and the cover is this.

I don't think that's the cover, I think it's the poster.

 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, LBonPlanetEarth said:

LOL no way the interior photos are opulent and dramatically set and posed, and the cover is this.

that might be the picture of the poster and not the cover though

Do we believe it or not? I thought Max doesn't work with YS anymore ?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.