Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Wow, there are so many annoying people here, damn it. If you think everything is a lie, then just swallow it and go to sleep. It seems like you make a point of contradicting everyone who still has hope, oh god.

 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

TS12 this year

Debut TV next year

:party:

AND NOTHING FOR YOU, REPUTA STANS 🤪

2 minutes ago, LBonPlanetEarth said:

The new Billboard rules are that:

  • A limit of four "digital D2C exclusive versions" is allowed for the lifetime of an album, including deluxe versions. 
     
  • These exclusive digital versions cannot be offered for sale during the first week of release. 
     

SO she can't pull another Anthology and drop 12 more tracks overnight, they wouldn't count towards her numbers. 

the way billboard is constantly changing their rules to sabotage her should be studied omg

2 minutes ago, saintjude said:

I cannot open the pictures due to copyright it's 100% real :suburban:

BIG BRAIN thought: Taylor made this on purpose so it would leak and distract us all from hunting down the actual album. 

Oh we all agree that its real then. So what are yall guesses on album title? is it one of the track names or something different? What are yall guesses for release date? oh how i missed this pre album era :gaynetcat3:

The Sabrina feature is definetely not a real "song" btw, just by looking at the lyrics and the ending of the song it's clear that its an theatric monologue in cabaret style. 
 

Think of "He Had It Coming" from Chicago.

3 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

I can't believe I was an hour late to the gym today because of this bullshit. I almost missed seeing my gym crushes for this. Some of you won't see heaven!

I don't know what to look at tomorrow at the gym, my crush's bulge or my phone to see if taylor has moved :suburban:

Ngl these "leaks" are very much giving The Rise And Fall of a Midwestern Showgirl

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

  • ATRL Moderator

The way this leaked on July 27th on a Mexican Facebook group and everyone thought it was fake so it didn't leave that group :deadbanana4:

 

Track 9 being woob is killing me

 

Spoiler

Image

building a time machine to show the lyrics of the life of a showgirl to 2013 RED taylor swift brb i'll let you guys know what she thinks 

2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Taylor, girl, time to buy your own vinyl factory

Idk why she hasn't done this sooner. It would be a genius investment.

I have to go to work tomorrow then go to the gym and finally come home at 9 pm. Taylor better not move until I get home :khalyan2:

Just now, kiche said:

building a time machine to show the lyrics of the life of a showgirl to 2013 RED taylor swift brb i'll let you guys know what she thinks 

How are you able to read the lyrics the photo is so blurry 😭

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

The way this leaked on July 27th on a Mexican Facebook group and everyone thought it was fake so it didn't leave that group :deadbanana4:

 

Track 9 being woob is killing me

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Image

which makes me thing... if it "leaked" this early, someone had time to fake all that :suburban:

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

The way this leaked on July 27th on a Mexican Facebook group and everyone thought it was fake so it didn't leave that group :deadbanana4:

 

Track 9 being woob is killing me

 

  Hide contents

Image

me when they ask me why do people cut trees:

4 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Plot twist -- @AshleyLovescats887is leaking all of this information 👀

 

I mean i have a few things in my purse but i won't say much :mandown:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

which makes me thing... if it "leaked" this early, someone had time to fake all that :suburban:

sis they pictures are getting copyrighted on twitter its over :suburban:

4 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

You're so funny, please don't die or go bald :heart2:

Thanks bb, ily. Don't worry — I'm vibrant and vital and here to STAY :weeps: 

If the Target pic is real, the album is coming this Friday. I specifically remember that MID and PTSD arrived late Wednesday during release week. It's amazing that they managed to keep it secret for so long 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.