Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

people getting DMCA strikes for posting the tracklist on twitter. It's happening :suburban:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Delulu to think anyone can open a copy of an album before it's shipped out to random stores days before release day, never mind at this stage when it's months away. this doesn't happen to anyone in the industry never mind THE taylor swift who signs NDAs on anyone in a radius of her presence 

Could be that it's not months away and she's dropping it this month. 

The leaks look very real. If it does turn out to be a combination of AI and edits then that's kinda concerning cause I'm just imagining the  deranged individual that would go through the effort to whip all of that up in like less than 5 hours… A Max Martin & Shellback produced Taylor album in 2025 does kinda feel too good to be true though. Anyways, I hope it's real cause the whole showgirl concept is fab and all I've wanted from her is to hit up Max Martin & lock in. It would be a shame if she released another Jack Antonoff produced dud while she's at the peak of her career. Give us a switch-up!

Someone needs to run these lyrics through an AI checker 

1 minute ago, Janekkk said:

Sis people are being blocked and pics of the album change to "it was removed due to copyrights claim blabla" it's real. 
Goodnight everyone! I wish y'all exciting evening

So were Taylor's circulating AI photos or literally anything her team defines as wanted to be taken down. They are HYPERaware on the stan conversation regarding Taylor in real time and would capitalize on this engagement spike by giving it some cute subtle regard

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, schnetzka said:

I don't know, I feel Taylor will always at least have 13 songs on her albums these days - especially because it's her favorite number.

she's saving those for the deluxe coming 6 months later :giraffe:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, SlimyGhoul said:

Someone needs to run these lyrics through an AI checker 

someone did run it the life of a showgirl lyrics through AI checker and it says 0% likely to be AI :suburban:

5 minutes ago, a_d_22 said:

What's the translation?

their account was blocked/suspended for copyright infringement 

 

safe to say the leaks are real then?

Just now, SlimyGhoul said:

Someone needs to run these lyrics through an AI checker 

her name was kitty 8x times in the lyrics with unclear garbage structure, and yes it repeats the choruses. :clack:

Guys it's real lmfao I saw the target stamp for the pink vinyl called summertime shimmering something something 

Just now, Post Malone said:

So were Taylor's circulating AI photos or literally anything her team defines as wanted to be taken down. They are HYPERaware on the stan conversation regarding Taylor in real time and would capitalize on this engagement spike by giving it some cute subtle regard

There is AI p0rn with her on X which wasn't taken down by X for days and you think they deleted pics and blocked account in an hour over harmless AI work? :rip:

It is interesting how AI kind of gives her cover for leaks, because even though we've seen this we're still on the edge of our seats to find out if its real. 

 

I'm not convinced - we've been able to guess for months that there would be a Gatsby aesthetic and the colors would be orange, and that she's working with Max Martin. I'm leaning towards this being a graphic designer creating a convincing fake. Mostly because Shellback is retired and Sabrina would have a writing credit. I also think a genuine leak would have revealed the album title. 

 

Also there's no track 5. 

Edited by LBonPlanetEarth

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, poppurple said:

Guys it's real lmfao I saw the target stamp for the pink vinyl called summertime shimmering something something 

so you saw the album cover? 

Please 5 singles and MVs. Idc. Please don't disconnect with us and create the god like image. We miss you and appreciate your music.

F##k others think about TTPD and you, we love it so much

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

5. Oldest Daughter:  Not track 5 being about Scott's secret daughter 

 

6. Ruin The Friendship:  bye Blake 

I guess it's possible track list is real but cover etc is not. But it'd really far fetched. 

2 minutes ago, poppurple said:

Ragazzi è vero lmfao ho visto il timbro Target per il vinile rosa chiamato Summertime Shimmering qualcosa qualcosa 

OMG SO YOU SAW THE COVER? 

3 minutes ago, poppurple said:

Guys it's real lmfao I saw the target stamp for the pink vinyl called summertime shimmering something something 

If that's the variant title why would she release the album in fall

The possibility of a new Max Martin-produced album is so exciting. :jonny4:

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

so you saw the album cover? 

Nah, just the stamp. It basically has the name Summertime Spritz Pink Shimmer Vinyl GIANT 24 x 36 double-sided poster Unique Photos A Poem From Taylor

The stamp also has a picture of Taylor's face, like a selfie, very close to her face, showing half her face, only one eye of her and a she's using a red lipstick.

 

But idk if that is the album cover (I actually think it's not) or the doubled-poster, idk.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.