Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, Peak Now said:
  Reveal hidden contents

CANCELLED! better be the best song ever or glaringly obvious satire because I don't think I have it in me to defend a mid song called that

 

:sabrina:

 

And if it's about Vienna show then what:ryan3:

 

 

mexican swifities giving away all the tea. i love it.

apparently shes wearing a purple dress with a hat (?). and its indeed cabaret

Edited by GabeInPolaroids

Also she isn't showing her face like that with a mid ariana grande reject stare at the camera on the cover be for real

Just now, piotrert said:

And if it's about Vienna show then what:ryan3:

Then we love her again :ryan3:

1 minute ago, Post Malone said:

Also she isn't showing her face like that with a mid ariana grande reject stare at the camera on the cover be for real

It's real lol 

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

So do we know what the cover looks like

So... If that info from the latina girl is right, she's dressed in red, obviously with the cabaret aesthetic, and also holding/or by a cake

When the pink vinyl Summertime Spritz Shimmer sells 400k itself :clap3:

Just now, SlimyGhoul said:

why does it say copyright 2024.....

Her albums always say copyrighted from the previous year 

8 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

Watch everybody love Jack now

 

:suburban:

I always thought the Jack hate was overblown & people need to chill the **** out, personally. Same with the album lengths

 

:suburban:

not her doing the podcast rounds.... watch it be Therapuss next 

5 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

127 member browsing? oh, wow

I just wanna say that you b*tches didn't appreciate TTPD in all its glory and that it's one of the most vulnerable and sad pieces of work we will ever get from her :heart2:

Not me, I love it :gaycat:

mess not me stopping my constant refreshing for 2 hours and coming back to alleged leaks :deadbanana4:
lemme just say im here for no Hack, but thats actually what makes me doubt the leaks the most :ryan3: as if he wouldnt have atleast 2-3 songs on the album

2 minutes ago, Janekkk said:

Callherdaddy just teased her :rip: this is so humiliating 

Link?

1 minute ago, YellowRibbon said:

Her albums always say copyrighted from the previous year 

thanks sis!! didn't know that lol

I love to wake up 

feel wood of my lover 

I'm certainly glad 

my life isn't over 

1 minute ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

OH SHE'S PISSED OFF

 

spacer.png

 

 

Ain't no way she's bouncing on d. That's not her human nature.

To her, exchanging love letters, masturbating on bed, and screaming her lover's name are the correct way and the most sensual, wanting moment she'd do :-*

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.