Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

YourFavoriteWeapon

ATRL Member

Everything posted by YourFavoriteWeapon

  1. As a side eating ass is like all I do, this can't be
  2. If Justin Bieber or Timberlake or any other male did this they'd have it under the "Controversies" part of their Wikipedia lmao
  3. Because Selena is a better musician + person despite not being able to sing
  4. Lights was the first artist to win the Billboard Canada Visionary Award in 2025
  5. Chi let's not when we stan Miss "I will never be a meme again"
  6. I saw this come across my X feed this morning and was shocked bc even as a Demi fan who remembers a lot of tea about her I genuinely forgot about all of this It was definitely the prime example of how Demi, at least during this era, was someone who absolutely could not read the room bc why on earth did she think people would find the facilitation of sexual assault funny? Setting up a friend for nonconsensual sexual contact and simultaneously setting up the sex worker for a potentially violent backlash from the unsuspecting man was nuts. I know she's a victim too and that explains how one's perceptions to assault can be warped, but even providing that bit of nuanced I'm still appalled with this as a victim myself and the fact that she never apologized but instead doubled down and compared the tweet to an innocuous tweet about jelly beans like girl- If anything I'm more-so just shocked this is lowkey forgotten about to the point where I rarely see it mentioned, be it on here or Reddit or elsewhere, bc you'd think it would be talked about more despite it happening years ago.
  7. Best she's ever looked, give us another HORSESHOE with this look please
  8. Idk but Taylor writing a long ass thank you letter to racist MAGA rapist Dave Portnoy of Barstool Sports who said girls under a size 6 who wear skinny jeans deserve to be raped was more egregious than anything Tate (or any pop girl ngl) we talk about here has done, at least in recent years (bc otherwise I'd bring up DWUWU). Even as someone who regularly keeps up on Taylor tea and lives on r/SwiftyNeutral, I had no use about this until recently and was really ******* disturbed. Despite having fun snarking on her, I don't even think Tate is legitimately MAGA, if anything she's just a tone-deaf white womam who didn't care about the optics of collabing with a racist like Morgan. She strikes me as someone who is probably progressive but doesn't wanna talk politics, which ultimately is a hell of a better than Taylor going from liberal to associating with the likes of Portnoy and Mahomes.
  9. When someone brings up Someday (I Will Understand) as proof of the contrary
  10. And whenever you get the feeling she's writing **** on her own (re: THERAPY) that's when you can tell the pen sucks OT: Sabrina, Addison (but she's excellent so irdgad), Nessa Barrett
  11. Bloom tied with In A Dream, STGE is near perfect but weighed down by three mid songs. Blue Neighborhood aged a bit and feels very reminiscent of its time in a way that's hard to listen to (ex: Cry Baby), but it does have some excellence like BITE/DKLA/HEAVEN (feat. Dog Abuser)
  12. Play Daughter From Hell around them as repellant
  13. In recent years I'm laughing at her and not with her but at her peak before the drugs she was quite hilarious, the video of her talking to herself in the mirror and the one where she's like "Oh now we gotta go?" and starts running in those heels
  14. The Waving Through A Window singer looks beautiful
  15. Semi-niche reference but if you rocked with the instrumental get into Metric, iirc either Addison or Elvira said it was inspired by their music
  16. The way this is lowkey kinda ambiguous, a kii
  17. Most people on here can usually name a song or two of an artist they dislike that they think is decent and give them the smallest of flowers, but when it comes to artists you genuinely hate, are there any where you can throw them a bone and say "You actually ate that", be it something they stand for politically or their work ethic or how they treat people etc. For me I can't stand Zara and am becoming OZH (ex: AI fruit, recently threatening to fire employees if they don't recreate orgasm faces, endorsing talking in movie theaters, bad music sans TG4M/F.F.F/Saturn's Return, questionable "Swedish accent"), but if I can say something nice about her, I REALLY admire her unabashedly stanning Amber Heard and defending her when her trial was ongoing. The whole world was laughing at her rape story and she was correctly clocking people with receipts and admitted she has a radtwt burner. I also admire that she spoke out against FSSW, as the downplaying of it's negative ramifications and framing it something progressive feels very insidious and the way she spoke about it was great:
  18. Nicole is too busy winning Tony's and arguing with Robin Antin to clear the air
  19. The way everyone bought into the "Nicole is MAGA" story when Nicole is just stupid
  20. Threatening your employees with termination if they don't simulate an orgasm face is apparently not boundary crossing to people on here or X. r/LAinfluencersnark is one of the only places calling her out
  21. Bop but I can't stomach this EP knowing it's overtly graphically sexual and produced/written by a man accused of raping two women, I hope this is Kim's biggest regret out of everything when it comes to her new regret and growth era

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.