Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I just hope it's fake so when the real tea is spilled, our joint gag is maximized

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

just saying, TaylorNation posted 12 photos. Tomorrow is the 12th of August.

 

12 photos & 12 tracks on the rumoured tracklist

but what's even crazier is on the rumoured tracklist the last track fts Sabrina and the last photo on the twitter post is the one with sabrina lol  :coffee:

  • Popular Post

IM JUST GONNA PRETEND THAT ITS REAL SO WE CAN FINALLY CELEBRATE THAT JACK ANTONOFF IS FIRED!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, aotearoa said:

even the music video is leaking omg

 

  Hide contents

sddefault.jpg

lmaooo

 

Sabrina looks different omg??? :sabrina:

the photos are set in a real theater that actually exists, somebody hold me…:jonnycat:

 

 

While everyone is visiting please make sure to stream her best song before you exit! 💜 

1 minute ago, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus said:

I just hope it's fake so when the real tea is spilled, our joint gag is maximized

this is our joint gag with a dash of denial, skepticism, and drama 

:suburban:

She had better announce tomorrow, I can't take much more of this :jonny5:

This song with Sabrina seems terrible (I accepted that it's real)  

1 minute ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

My bussy is exploding from all this anticipation

:jonny5:

midnights is bububussing :WAP:

 

I'd love this to be real bc i really didn't want an album full of gushy travvy love songs :deadbanana2:

The concept of a Taylor album without 13 tracks is hurting my brain too cause I know her first album only had 11, but since then it's always been at least 13

  • ATRL Moderator

see you tomorrow at 9:12 for the announcement :heart2:

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

The way I'm gonna challenge myself with the most difficult songs like loml again 🤩🤩🤩 @Dear Reader

Remember when everyone was certain loml was about Meredith dying? :ahh: 

127 browsing members? Oh, wow

I just wanna say that RED is Taylor Swift best album and please give it a stream for clear skin and because it's autumn 🍁 :gaycatina1:

1 minute ago, Vespertine said:

Remember when everyone was certain loml was about Meredith dying? :ahh: 

That being my rumor :sabrina:

Spoiler

CANCELLED! better be the best song ever or glaringly obvious satire because I don't think I have it in me to defend a mid song called that

 

:sabrina:

 

  • ATRL Moderator

127 member browsing? oh, wow

I just wanna say that you b*tches didn't appreciate TTPD in all its glory and that it's one of the most vulnerable and sad pieces of work we will ever get from her :heart2:

can someone group all the alleged leaks together for me?? 
 

gag-chop.gif

28 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

the way this base is divided in believers and deniers and here i am remaining skeptical so I don't end up looking like a fool :ryan3:

I woke up from a nap bc I took a sick day, and I have no idea what's going on haha

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.