Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Janekkk said:

Callherdaddy just teased her :rip: this is so humiliating 

They're teasing Kid Cudi, that's a chunk of his debut album's cover :deadbanana2:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Just now, Headlock said:

The mass chaos :suburban:

And some people said like 24 hours ago that there's no way new album is coming this year

 

:suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, SlimyGhoul said:

this is kid cudi's album cover

yeah but it was the post the previous user was referring to 

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Ain't no way she's bouncing on d. That's not her human nature.

To her, exchanging love letters, masturbating on bed, and screaming her lover's name are the correct way and the most sensual, wanting moment she'd do :-*

She's just like me for real but I can still appreciate some good dick

:sabrina:

20 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

So we got drums, keys, guitar, bass, percussion, piano, pedal steel guitar, banjo, mandolin, electric guitar, violins, cello, clarinet, baritone sax, tenor sax, flute, trumpet, trombone, alto sax, english horns, upright piano & synthesizer strings for title track

 

:suburban:

Needs more tuba

5 minutes ago, BADDEST said:

not her doing the podcast rounds.... watch it be Therapuss next 

And the every album ever podcast 

the photoshoot is very Circus/Daddy's Home/Something Beautiful

I need bops like Golden Burning Sun in there :jonny5:

Now with TS12 just around the corner. TS13 needs to gave 30 tracks separated into three parts and each part a different genre (Pop, Alternative, Country) :sabrina:

Delulu to think anyone can open a copy of an album before it's shipped out to random stores days before release day, never mind at this stage when it's months away. this doesn't happen to anyone in the industry never mind THE taylor swift who signs NDAs on anyone in a radius of her presence 

Edited by Post Malone

Just now, daniela monquelat said:

 

ITS REAL

Oh the flashbacks :suburban:

Quote

Recently Browsing   123 members

We're so going to look stupid if these leaks are fake :suburban:

1 minute ago, daniela monquelat said:

 

ITS REAL

What's the translation?

2 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Now with TS12 just around the corner. TS13 needs to gave 30 tracks separated into three parts and each part a different genre (Pop, Alternative, Country) :sabrina:

Oooh, now I would LOVE to see this!

1 minute ago, Post Malone said:

Delulu to think anyone can open a copy of an album before it's shipped out to random stores days before release day, never mind at this stage when it's months away. this doesn't happen to anyone in the industry never mind THE taylor swift who signs NDAs on anyone in a radius of her presence 

Sis people are being blocked and pics of the album change to "it was removed due to copyrights claim blabla" it's real. 
Goodnight everyone! I wish y'all exciting evening

Oh and btw it's not a coincidence. She stood up to extremely powerful people in the music industry.

I'm trying to zoom in and read the lyrics…. Wish List is actually Wi$h Li$t and talks about "yacht life," "Oscar on the bathroom floor," "life off the grid" and then I noticed another song talks about "skating on the ice from her veins" Taylor is someone who does word play like that!

I don't know, I feel Taylor will always at least have 13 songs on her albums these days - especially because it's her favorite number.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.