Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Goaty

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Goaty

  1. I'm late, but this is soooo good
  2. Eldest Daughter and Wood being the two least streamed. The GP said no to mediocrity!
  3. I take mirtazapine for sleep in addition to melatonin. I get maybe one bad night's sleep per month which is amazing for someone who wouldn't consider himself to be a very good sleeper in general
  4. I find the cringe of Me! more tolerable than the cringe of ED or Cleveland. Which of the latter two is worse I can't really say, mainly because Cleveland is too fresh for it to be a fair comparison
  5. The damage control angle doesn't make sense to me because who is expecting Zach Bryan to take a definitive stand against Zionism? He could have just not done anything and I doubt there would be much press about it, which means even a small token like wearing this shirt is risky and reflects genuine principle and value rather than an attempt to subdue a fire before it starts.
  6. girls I need to stop looking at coverage of the bond markets I am too financially illiterate to understand what is fact and what is hysteria and the doomerism is starting to worry me
  7. I wish him an unpleasant, restless retirement
  8. this is a nothing burger. it's a fun little collab with some brands! Healthy dietary habits can include sweets in moderation, and it's not her responsibility to teach or instill that in anyone
  9. Too long, but great. Though I can understand why casual listeners of hers don't like it
  10. how did matt and bowen respond to this? I would have a tough time keeping a straight face
  11. **** > florida >>>> cancelled > me > Cleveland I'm sorry girls but there's just something singularly obnoxious about Cleveland
  12. kinda gagged at The Cure still being top 10. Deserved!
  13. Agreed. Other than Cleveland, I find them milquetoast at worst, which to me deserves apathy, not hate.
  14. This is neither here nor there, but her relationship with Matty was not just a 2 week fling. They had a decade of history before they finally got together in the public eye. Based on what we can piece together from his references on folklore, Midnights, and TTPD, it's no shock she had such a vast emotional repository to draw upon for inspiration and why the emotional devastation of that album doesn't at all feel proportionate to the duration of their relationship in 2023
  15. I don't understand it either. And it's even more perplexing of a decision after 1. releasing IKIIKY and 2. agreeing to so many interviews the past year discussing her life's work and songwriting in such a way as to not mention Showgirl at all; I don't think she mentioned even once in her songwriting hall of fame interview. It felt very much like she was setting the stage for a return to country, be that Debut TV or TS13. Maybe this was supposed to be just a fun little surprise / side quest near the anniversary of Showgirl's release? But it's really challenged the momentum she's been generating the last year and I think she'd be, from every angle, much better off if she'd just left Showgirl in the past
  16. isn't Me! like the definition of a shaky start
  17. No one is purposefully releasing "bad music" to set themselves up for redemption later. You're giving her way too much credit when the simpler explanation is more likely: she stands by this music and thought it was worth releasing.
  18. Kinda surprised there's nothing from Rolling Stone yet
  19. The songs are just ok. They are not as bad as the worst on the original but not as good as the highlights. Overall it doesn't move the needle on my opinion of the era and its music
  20. Red evermore folklore Speak Now Fearless Tortured Poets Midnights 1989 reputation Taylor Swift --- BARRIER --- Lover TLOAS
  21. It's not out yet how would any of us know
  22. Oh there aren't physicals? Let me cut my initial prediction in half to 250k

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.