Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I love the other musicians in that room watching her win that, like YES mam she's a force in the industry :WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Time to update the album with Allahcadabra Godga so I can stream all three singles all the time :gaycat1:

where's the liddo who said something about her best song and video this morning, I just wanna talk about how the **** you knew 

 

 

6wpMOhI.gif

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

where's the liddo who said something about her best song and video this morning, I just wanna talk about how the **** you knew 

 

 

6wpMOhI.gif

me and @Dylangaga have been saying for practically half a year at this point, im happy everyone is on board now!

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

@Dylangaga IM HERE

GUYS. ABRACADABRA BEYOND DELIVERED. I SCREAMED. JUMPED. I HAVENT FELT THIS ENERGY about a pop music moment in over a decade. THE MUSIC VIDEO IS HER BEST SINCE JUDAS, AND MAYBE BETTER I HAVE TO REWATCH.

 

THE POST CHORUS IS A CAREER HIGHLIGHT, MAYBE THE BEST THING IN HER DISCOGRAPHY. 

FOR EVERYONE WHO BELIEVED IN ABRACADABRA, WE WON.

BEEN WAITING FOR YOU

I am just in shock. This is better than anything I ever thought she would do. Holy. ****.

Hopefully she wins SOTY. But I feel like it will be Billie. 

26 minutes ago, Orsay said:

In her tongue she said 

devil love tonight 

 

?? What does she say there lmao

Death or love tonight

17 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I just realized there will be a chart thread for this song. The mess that will ensue. :gaycat6:

i just realized this son will be most played song on my charts till March 7th. Like wow imagine caring about some gaycels here and their opinion while Abracadabra is blasting in your headphones. Can't relate :gaycat2:

feel the beat under your feet - the floor's on fire artificialbloom-stan-twitter.gif

The crazy chanting and screaming in the music video UUUGGGHHHHHH GAGA.

Her movements are CRAZY, this choreo.... Ratchy you are DUST!!!

also seems like this is her first video ever without any of the OG dancers?

 

I think I spotted one from SL / ROM / Chromatica Ball (so there's probably more) but I think they're all new 

 

I had some hope that if the day ever came that the rat left some of them would come back :noparty:

The Italian in the chorus I was so confused :DWAS:this makes so much sense

The track run of Disease - Abra - Garden is already on her way to being her best album. Shes coming hard this time

 

KoEl.gif

6 hours ago, IBeMe said:

WHO IS THIS CHAT? new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

CLEARLY I'm missing some lore here new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

I'm the Wizard of OZ. :coffee2:

Yeah I am FLOORED.

 

This is the Gaga I love. Such a good day to be a monster.

4 minutes ago, chromatricon said:

Thought this was the worst day of my life when I woke up and opened Twitter to see a fake tweet about Beyonce won Best Pop Duo, Gaga and Mars not performing Earth song and then the thought the Mastercard was just a promotional pic:deadvision:

The way it turned out to be the best day ever oh Godga:WAP:

I was so down after the performance, it was cute but... You know

But abracadabraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :WAP: I haven't felt like this about a song premiering since The Cure. I really needed to sleep early today aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.