Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

A trash song winning what's new

 

Not Like Us is excellent. Please. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Her best video since BR. And it looks like it was filmed in a single room too like BR. 

Hihi, I now have time to enjoy Abracadabra and its MV. Please don't be sad, guys. Everything will be okay. I believe that there are people who voted for DWAS and those people are rooting for us, loving our fav and supporting her.

 

We have a lot contents that are coming the next months. It's fine 

Is 487K views in the first hour good? I was hoping it was closer to a million :sad:

 

Doesnt change my perspective of the song. I am absolutely slayed. What a perfect song. It's so Gaga!! All the reasons why I love her put into a song. I knew I was gonna like this one a lot!

I just knew them 17 pop girls in the category just cannibalize each other's votes.

 

Album Leak 

someone said gaga reheated her own nachos successfully :ahh: 

The video has surpassed 500k in an hour. By comparison, it took Disease over 2 hours to surpass 500k. 

The disclaimer that the panties were unworn and would be put to charity :bibliahh:

The oooohs from aura omg she really is a genious, this is amazing, is artpop with crhromatics with house music with Gaga's gibberish is just her perfect eras resume 

34 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

The video is LITERALLY Alejandro and Born This Way coded:jonny:

ITS ALEJANDRO meets ARTPOP meets MAYHEM to me!

2 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Is 487K views in the first hour good? I was hoping it was closer to a million :sad:

 

Doesnt change my perspective of the song. I am absolutely slayed. What a perfect song. It's so Gaga!! All the reasons why I love her put into a song. I knew I was gonna like this one a lot!

It's better than Disease did. DWAS did 5.5 million in its first 24 hours, but the longevity is what's given it such strong views. So I'm hoping it has good longevity above anything else, but I'd be happy if it pulled DWAS numbers in its 1st 24 hours. 

Guys forget the grammys

 

were so ******* backkkkkk omg :WAP:

 

FEEL THE BEAT UNDER YOUR FEAT, THE FLOOR'S ON FIRE

What an AMAZING night for her. I'm so proud.

 

Incredible red carpet. Amazing performance with crazy vocals. Dropped a banger song and killer video. Won her 14th Grammy. Beautiful speech (just catching up with it nn). 

 

Also, Bruno is such a humble KING. Love him. They're both so talented ugh, please keep collabing and giving us more smashes and timeless classics :DWAS:

Everything we've gotten so far is so interesting and so over the top, that I still don't get the album's cover lol

 

It's gonna grow on me in the end though

27 minutes ago, LewisK said:

Those are soooo Gaga! Heard them since the snippet, but couldn't identify them either. Could any sis help us?

I'm thinking of VENUS-Oooh

I just waited until late and then I fell asleep anyway :rip:

 

is the song avaliable? I just woke up :deadbanana2:

I think it's actually VENUS meets BORN THIS WAY (album in general) I FREAKING LOVE IT

Anyone has Abracadabra full lyrics? Please share with me :gaycat6:

wow she looked good tonight, she sounded good tonight and a good single with visuals was released tonight :clap3:

9 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

remember, the voting ended before DWAS hit #1. it didnt have a good case then sadly. its okay! we still won the night :) 

Yeah, this was my fear but I still had hope it would've pulled through. It missing out on ROTY was proof that it didn't blow up in time. :jonny: Same thing with Shallow, it seems. :jonny: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.