Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

ITS SOOOOOOOO ARTPOP MEETS BORN THIS WAY

 

ITS GIVING APPLAUSE x SCHEIBE

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

WHY IS ARIANAS MUG STILL THE BANNER??! SHE AINT WINNING THAT OSCAR GET OVER IT WE WANT GAGA

KoEl.gif

 

Do yall think this should've been the lead? 

 

Personally I think it was better to save this to release closer to the album, cause the reception has been overwhelmingly good from what I see so it's probably going to help to build hype for the album way more than if it had been released three months ago

Edited by Before the Dawn

3 minutes ago, gagalips said:

Have to get up in 5hours and I'm literally still losing it

 

this ARTPOP meets chroma bop. Oh wow 

I feel you! I'm so excited I can't sleep. I feel the same way I felt when I watched Bad Romance for the first time.

There are some ooohhhg kind of angelical for example at sec 00:15 that she used in other songs right? Artpop maybe? I need to identify it 

i'm so busy watching the Grammys that i dont even have time to listen to Abra for 100 more times yet. oh its gonna be a long night

 

KoEl.gif

Hey, I've just got home from work. Have they announced the winner of SOTY yet? :dancehall:

The way this feels like a redemption for sticking with every project and buying the damn jazz albums and riding it all out since things got messy in 2013 - oh Gagita I will never ***** or whine again after Mayhem (also because I'll be dead because it'll end me)

 

 

KoEl.gif

There are some ooohhhg kind of angelical for example at sec 00:15 that she used in other songs right? Artpop maybe? I need to identify it 

Just now, Before the Dawn said:

Do yall think this should've been the lead? 

 

Personally I think it was better to save this to release closer to the album, cause the reception has been overwhelmingly good from what I see so it's probably going to help build hype for the album way more than if it had been released three months ago

Absolutely agree.

 

Plus, Disease was PERFECT for Halloween. The instrumental and video, it was just the right time.

 

Now it's time to get serious and have everything in, and Abra is just THAT B****

 

Everything is placing perfectly this era.

THE ALBUM opening with Disease and Abra is insane oh my god. We are going to die.

We broke the damn site

 

KoEl.gif

 

Amazing video that aired in FULL

 

KoEl.gif

 

Lady Mars won a Grammy

 

KoEl.gif

 

Gaga shouted trans people

 

KoEl.gif

 

Oh yeah and an actual good tribute performance

 

KoEl.gif

 

We keep winning

Praying for Gaga and Charli winning these last two categoriesss pleaseeee

Gi1dyFdWQAAR5El?format=jpg&name=large

 

Gosh, she looks so freaking incredible. The bangs, the eyebrows, the FACE. 

 

Very 2013 (her best face). 

 

lady-gaga.gif

2 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

There are some ooohhhg kind of angelical for example at sec 00:15 that she used in other songs right? Artpop maybe? I need to identify it 

Those are soooo Gaga! Heard them since the snippet, but couldn't identify them either. Could any sis help us?

Abracadabra is so good

This is everything I wanted 

GAGA SERVING POPSTAR :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.