Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Orsay said:

Is anyone else getting Venus vibes from the song and video more than anything ?

I get Alejandro and ScheiรŸe/Fame ad from the video, TFM from some of the melodies and lyrical choices, and VERY much Venus from the production and overall vibe. It's everything about classic Gaga wrapped into one tight package, and it's incredible that she could even make that happen.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The chanting in the video at 3:47 is obviously the best part.ย :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

There are some ooohhhg kind of angelical for example at sec 00:15 that she used in other songs right? Artpop maybe? I need to identify itย 

Aura second verse instrumental have thisย 

The ending part with the dancers all chanting and her screaming is so epic.ย 

ย 

KoEl.gif

ย 

Edited by judaskills

The Grammys has no business being nearly four hours long to present 8 awards ffsย :deadbanana2:

I feel like the important thing that makes this so BTW-coded is that she is having FUN with the lyrics and her vocal delivery. And god I've missed it. :WAP:

FEEL THE HEAT UNDER YOUR FEET THE FLOORS ON FIIIIIIREEEE

ย 

is the best moment of her entire discography. I legit screamed and jump. like WOW!

ย 

ย 

You can truly know if a song is well received or not by its YT likes. If it can cross 500K in 24hs that would tell us something.ย 

ย 

ย 

7 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

100k likes in an hour oh HYPE

ย 

https://x.com/ladygaga/status/1886252233115025568?s=46

The way the Disease announcement still has 47k likes months later... My poor masterpiece.

ย 

Edit: Well one of them, the first one has 84k likes still.

Edited by Giorgoc

GUYS I WAS SOOOO WRONG, I was listening to the song on speakers when it premiered, but now that I got the time to listen to it with my headphones on, IT IS SOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!!! I told you guys I'd get it after a few listens haha. THIS DESERVES TO BE A HIT PLEASE!!ย 

I CANT STOP TYPING. I CANT STOP LISTENING.

ย 

THE MUSIC VIDEO IS THE BEST THING WEVE GOTTEN MAYBE EVER. THE SONG IS A MAJOR BANGER. THE MUSIC VIDEO IS SERIOUSLY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD IM CRYING THATS OUR QUEEN. THATS THE LADY THAT changed my life and so many of our lives!!!!! she's so inspirational! she's so amazing!!!!! Im crying

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

The chanting in the video at 3:47 is obviously the best part.ย :jonny5:

That part scared the hell out of meย :bibliahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.