Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

SHUT THE **** UP THE SOUNDSCAPE IS INSANE WHAT THE TV VERSION WAS SO WEAK COMPARED TO THIS 

THE ******* DANCERS AT THE BEGINNING SCREAMING OMG 

I'm literally getting emotional, this is EXACTLY what we've wanted from her!!!!!:WAP:

2 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

This, Disease, Die With A Smile... Some of the best music she's ever put out. ******* finally.

FOR REAL

 

Not her giving us her best album just like that :jonnycat:

I remember something @IBeMe said a while ago... how her overall movements have felt off compared to her peak, she doesn't have that same aura etc. I wholeheartedly agreed with that when I read it but NOW??? Her movements, her facial expressions, EVERYTHING about her in this video screams peak Gaga.

 

Y'all don't get how much I love this and I thought I couldn't love anything more than Disease.

Ok Godga forgive me

 

I was disappointed at first because I wanted the song to be darker and heavier, but after listening to it again I'm bopping

 

It's way more fun then I expected, both song and video

i'm crying this is literally what we've been asking for since 2016 :weeps: 

 

the song is TFM, BTW & ARTPOP but not trying too hard to replicate them

the mv is peak gaga 

the crazy high fashion

the face card

 

MAYHEM about to end all her albums :WAP:

Theres some additional sccenes in the offcial MV :WAP:

 

 

Incredible video. AMAZING chorus. It's stuck in my head. 

 

Wish the rest of the song was like that. 

 

Abracadabra, abra-ooh-na-na
Abracadabra, abra-ooh-ga-ga
Abracadabra, abra-ooh-na-na

2 minutes ago, Orsay said:

In her tongue she said 

devil love tonight 

 

?? What does she say there lmao

Death or love tonight. YouTube has the lyrics in the video.

NOT THE ACTUAL VIDEO HAVING EVEN MORE CONTENT THAN THE COMMERCIAL VERSION :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.