Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I thought the chorus was just gibberish at first but now I see it says "amor ooh na na" and "morta ooh gaga" - Morta is the goddess of death in Roman mythology. Dark pop indeed :DWAS:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I CANT BREATHE I'm A MESSSS I'm SO HAPPYYY AAHSBSVSV

Abracadabra,
Amor oo na na,
abra ca da bra,
morta oo gaga 

FEEL THE BEAT, THE FLOOR ON FIRE :WAP: THAT PAAAAAAAAART

AMAZING WIN AND SPEECH!!!! Love the message and love sent to the trans community <3 So happy Gaga continues to use her platform to support the LGBTQ+ community, that really made me smile that she included that in her speech.

I HAVE CHILLS THIS SONG AND VIDEO ARE 10/10 HEEEEELLLLPPPPLPP

 

:WAP:

THE SITTING CHOREOGRAPHY DURING FEEL THE BEAT THE FLOOR IS ON FIRE OMG:jonny:

I really like most of the song, I think the chorus is just not my favorite. I can get down with the ABRACADABRA part and and the feel the beat parts. :jonny:

bruno really said "thank you, you legend lady gaga" on his speech whew we love you king :clap3:

MAYHEM IS SHAPING UP TO BE HER BEST ALBUM EVERRRRRR  :jonny5:

 

 

BORN THIS WAY YOU'RE BONES :jonny5:

I'm so entranced by Abra I missed her win and speech don't know whom am I more mad at myself or her sdfghjkl 

 

CONGRATS LEGEND! YOU ARE ONE OF ONE, THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Gi1YIZKWcAAGA6v?format=jpg&name=medium

1 minute ago, MonsterTown said:

67th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Show

micro bangs and bleached brows will always have her looking her best  :heart:

I doesn't matter of how much you train the IA you just can't out do her:WAP:

Thought this was the worst day of my life when I woke up and opened Twitter to see a fake tweet about Beyonce won Best Pop Duo, Gaga and Mars not performing Earth song and then thought the Mastercard was just a promotional pic:deadvision:

The way it turned out to be the best day ever oh Godga:WAP:

Edited by chromatricon

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

best night for gaga since VMAs 2010

its really giving vmas 2010 i'm DECEASED :WAP:

I never thought I would ever see the 2008-2011 Gaga again.

Everything she released post-2013, was kinda inferior to everything she did before.

 

But Abracadabra?

The song, but particularly the MV, is TOP-TIER.

 

She's back. This is everything we've been asking for since 2013.

@Dylangaga IM HERE

GUYS. ABRACADABRA BEYOND DELIVERED. I SCREAMED. JUMPED. I HAVENT FELT THIS ENERGY about a pop music moment in over a decade. THE MUSIC VIDEO IS HER BEST SINCE JUDAS, AND MAYBE BETTER I HAVE TO REWATCH.

 

THE POST CHORUS IS A CAREER HIGHLIGHT, MAYBE THE BEST THING IN HER DISCOGRAPHY. 

FOR EVERYONE WHO BELIEVED IN ABRACADABRA, WE WON.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.