Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, LewisK said:

I can't sleep. This perra has me on loop. That's the post.

GIRL IT'S 6 AM HERE I have to wake up in less than 5 hours and I keep sayin' "ok just one more"

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I was so stupid when i thought I was God in Disease..... gurl. Disease is like nothing compare to this and Disease is a 9.2/10 song 

This album... I am already scared. It may dethrone BTW stan-twitter.gif

I know it's too soon but. those 3 songs... At that time in 2011 we knew btw, you and I and hair? Mayhem is wining first 3v3 battle

Just now, Nico Robin said:

The track run of Disease - Abra - Garden is already on her way to being her best album. Shes coming hard this time

 

KoEl.gif

I mean, I've been a GOE hater so far, but after witnessing the EXTREME upgrade made to Abracadabra (which snippet I already liked), I expect nothing but EXCELLENCE for GOE :gaygacat8:

12 minutes ago, Sheep said:

best night for gaga since VMAs 2010

PERFECTLY SAID!! I AGREE

Love the song and video :clap3: and 360k views in 36 minutes :clap3: :clap3: 

I'm still GAGging, but did anyone catch that Nurtec advert? She really said if you're getting Abracadabra, you ARE taking this Nurtec too :bibliahh:

Have to get up in 5hours and I'm literally still losing it

 

this ARTPOP meets chroma bop. Oh wow 

i'm kinda glad we had to wait this long for her to give us this. imagine rat choreographing this song. she would literally be paralytic right now. parris done AMAZINGLY and it's the best she's moved since 2011 i fear

 

spacer.png

I can't at how PERFECT this is. This feels like classic Gaga, true to her brand but still fresh at the same time.

This is why we were so MAD at her for releasing Stupid Love,  because we know what this absolute legend is capable of and she proved it again today. :jonny5:

i need the grammy's to end so I can focus on the ALL TIMER we just got :DWAS:

IM IN TEARS ABRACADABRA IS SO GOOD. :weeps: It really feels like she has that FIRE back :weeps:

Amazing looks

Cute performance

DWAS a Grammy winning song

Best music video in a decade

Best pop song in a decade

The trans community shoutout 

 

I am OVERWHELMED :DWAS:

I HATE SAYING STUFF LIKE THIS, BUT THESE LYRICS ARE SO BORN THIS WAY.

 

WE WON WE WON WE WON. SHE'S SO BACK.

WHY IS ARIANS MUG STILL THE BANNER??! SHE AINT WINNING THAT OSCAR GET OVER IT WE WANT GAGA

KoEl.gif

 

3 minutes ago, PMM said:

I was so stupid when i thought I was God in Disease..... gurl. Disease is like nothing compare to this and Disease is a 9.2/10 song 

This album... I am already scared. It may dethrone BTW stan-twitter.gif

I know it's too soon but. those 3 songs... At that time in 2011 we knew btw, you and I and hair? Mayhem is wining first 3v3 battle

I feel you sis!

 

Disease is still my favourite, but I'm biased, because Abracadabra is just pop perfection. Like, literally.

 

What an album :wanda:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.