Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

THE BEAT 

 

spacer.png

 

THE INSTRUMENTAL

 

spacer.png

 

THE VIDEO

 

spacer.png

 

THE WHITE LOOK AND OUTRO

 

spacer.png

 

MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER

 

spacer.png

if we're talking older work, abracadabra feels most like a punchier alice above anything else

YES TRANS PEOPLE ARE HERE TO STAY, DESTROY THAT ORANGE PIG

5 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Like the video more than the song, but we're rooting for Mother anyways. :gaygacat5:

 

Godisease remains THAT b!tch :clap3:

NOT A GRAMMY WIN I'M SCREAMING WE WON SO HARD!!!! I LOVE THIS NIGHT AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

gaga's speech :cries: her chappell and doechi undoubtedly the best speeches so far

no words. just going to let my immediate avi change speak for itself.

I VANIT RKDNDMS SIFNF ENAYSB RINCNARJUR

 

THR GUDEO I CANNOT BRETAGE I AM SHAKINGGGG

 

AND THEYW GOT the GRAMMYY FUCKCFUHFFH

 

FHE SERVES ARE FISNLKT WORKIJTNYASSSS

 

THIS NIGHT IS AMAZINGGGG

Yes mother speak on it, trans people exist and will not be erased you orange buffalo!:khalyan2:

Disease remains my favorite I think, but she is serving QUALITY with every single so far.
 

There's something for everyone. This video is peak dance pop Gaga

Edited by TedLasso

Tonight is perfect, I don't even need SOTY (tho I'd love it) we won sooo hardddd

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.