Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It reminds me so much of Venus (which I ADORE), but evolved and with more class to it :nicole:

 

Gaga healing her ARTPOP wounds :chick3:

 

Now we have just one mission, this NEEDS to chart

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3rd listen now

 

This is oontz oontz supremacy omg :flame: :flame: :flame: 

Don't kill me, but I like Disease more so far. I wish the visuals were for that song. I'm sure this will grow on me like all of Gaga's music does though. 

4 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I just realized there will be a chart thread for this song. The mess that will ensue. :gaycat6:

lmao who ******* cares about miserable fagcels circle jerking over its Spotify numbers she's giving us everything we've ever wanted 

23 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

THE KLEIN FAME PERFUME AD VIBES :jonny5:

 

THE WHITE LOOK :jonny5:

That hat especially :jonnycat:

I JUST SAW IT! **** ANYONE THAT DOESNT LIKE THIS MASTERPIECE IM SORRY (NO IM NOT)

 

2 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

THE EATERY I CANT :jonny5:

 

  Hide contents

I find the chorus a bit cringy thought ngl 

 

Me too ngl haha Just the lyrics, but they are a fun tribute

 

The rest is just INSANELY good and ETHEREAL

 

Waaaaaaay better than expected with every listen

this is like as if scheisse, venus, government hooker became singles :WAP:

 

she's really giving us everything that we want and deserve :WAP:

I still think the pre chorus is a bit "yes I'm the rah rah *****!" but the break right after elevates the song

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

lmao who ******* cares about miserable fagcels circle jerking over its Spotify numbers she's giving us everything we've ever wanted 

Thank you! Wtf are some smoking? Who cares about charts when we finally have her back!

Gaga becomes the first female and artist overall in Grammy history to record 3 Pop Duo wins 

2019 - Shallow

2021 - Rain On Me

2025 - Die With A Smile

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.