Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

46 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

imagine its an acoustic version of showgirl

She literally already released this ….

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 84.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Lord please a retirement announcement. I don't need my faves ended once again!

Edited by iC0NIC

This will be the longest 30 minutes.

I'm listening to The Life of a Showgirl in anticipation jonny

The Life Of Chopped girl said you ain't seen my last form yet, she's coming, brace yourselves hags!!

iC0NIC

Edited by UnusualBoy

The Life of a Showgirl: The Crowd is Your King Edition on Summertime Spritz Pink Shimmer Vinyl

I'm so glad that I LOVE Showgirl (it's still my most streamed album each month this year). I love it so much (my top 3 are rep, folklore and Speak Now). And seeing everyone hating it makes me love it even more. I'm so ready for Showgirl deluxe. Less for a standard edition music video.

Please Jesus, anything but more Showgirl. We're exhausted.

Plspkplplplsplpls pleeeek plss

Pls

Pls

Pls

More showgirl, showgirl deluxe plsssss I'm begging you Taylor please make it happen plssss

livingintheh.gif

10 minutes ago, Tal_reputation said:

I'm so glad that I LOVE Showgirl (it's still my most streamed album each month this year). I love it so much (my top 3 are rep, folklore and Speak Now). And seeing everyone hating it makes me love it even more. I'm so ready for Showgirl deluxe. Less for a standard edition music video.

aww feel better soon :(

If it's Showgirl's deluxe, we may be talking about the first time Taylor hasn't been able to read the room.

She can do the smartest thing ever and call it The Afterlife of a Showgirl

The Life was written during the Eras tour

The Afterlife could explore her experiences and life and what happened AFTER the tour ended

17 minutes ago, alestevens said:

This will be the longest 30 minutes.

I'm listening to The Life of a Showgirl in anticipation jonny

I'm sorry to hear that

zendaya

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.