Everything posted by Laura Palmer
-
Ashe - "Stop the Wedding!"
#1 in Ireland, we did it you *****!
-
Grimes & Vadakin - "ACCELERANDO"
A certified ***** popper
-
Slayyyter - "I Think He's Got A Girl"
- Was 'Witness' too political/polarising for the GP at the time?
- Rina Sawayama talks new era: "80% of the album could be singles"
So what I'm hearing is an album full of Cyber Stockholm Syndromes!- Why is James Charles music flopping so badly?
- Zara Larsson - "Blue Moon"
Not the never ending Midnight Sun era- Ashe - "Stop the Wedding!"
The hit we deserve!- Sugababes - "Ghost"
So excited that the album is finally coming!- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
Oh wow, I thought that the Katy beef was over? Why's she coming for 143's wig like that?- Kim Petras - 'Detour' | Rare N' Deluxe
Wait, Need For Speed slaps every so slightly also- Kim Petras - 'Detour' | Rare N' Deluxe
The fact that she used the best shot of her entire career as the cover to a reissue of an album no one bought… Her mind! Detour (song) is a career highlight.- CHVRCHES - "Roses"
- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
4x new tracks, 27x new vinyls LET'S GO!- CHVRCHES - "Roses"
I've missed these heifers. Fantastic- Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
What a relief!- Alan Ritchson feels like he's 'not supposed to be loved' amid divorce
Break me Daddy- Thank you Miley, 143 is safe now
I fear you may have forgotten what a pile of shite 143 is.- Ashe - "Stop the Wedding!"
#3 in Ireland this week. Taste!- FLO - 'Therapy at the Club'
Where the **** is Leave You girlies? My patience is wearing thin.- King Charles: "We'll forget Diana soon enough" & was elated when she died
Nice try ya inbred hick!- Tove Styrke - "Me/You (always and forever)"
I simply will not stand for the Peayer disrespect from you gooners.- Are you not entertained? A "deluxe" by Taylor Swift is coming.
- CHVRCHES - "Roses"
- ADÉLA - 'PRIMA'
Album debuted at #5 in Ireland. Ain't In LA up to #12 this week. Nicole Kidman debuts at #48.