Everything posted by Eglė
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
This so-called insider is still the funniest thing in this thread
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
What do you smoke cause girl pass it on
-
Katy Perry (The Smurfs 2) to perform at the Atlantis Dubai on December 31st
Dubai? Not surprised
-
Should Demi Go Back to Urban Music?
She should get back to this ASAP
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
What is out Oct 23rd?
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
I guess it's time to sign to BMG
- Troye Sivan on "Addison": "one of the best pop albums of the last 15 years"
- Troye Sivan on "Addison": "one of the best pop albums of the last 15 years"
-
Troye Sivan on "Addison": "one of the best pop albums of the last 15 years"
It's really concerning how some of you dismiss artists or any celebrity really for that matter, under how they arrived on the scene. Addison has ventured into the arts and proven, time and time again, that she is an artist of high calibre, but to a certain breed of pressed individual she will forever be just a TikToker What's with the unwarranted dogging on a girl who did everything she could and used every resource available to achieve her success instead of nepotism babies and industry plants? Gracie Abrams and Stella Lefty DON'T make those faces Luckily, the critics, the sold-out crowds, the sales, the acclaim, and the co-signs from artists all of you stan have already settled this, so OAH can stay mad for all I care
-
Tove Styrke - 'I thought this story wasn't about me'
... Anyway I love Song and dance man! My favorite one from the album so far, along with Prayer
-
UK Mid (Wed): Sienna Spiro #1, Dua #5, Adéla #6/12; Albums: Beabadoobee #1
Oh okay I'm sorry I was on a holiday thx
-
Best acclaimed 2020s albums here?
Fetch the Bolt Cutters, brat, My Back Was A Bridge For You To Cross, Punisher & U
-
Miley Cyrus less acclaimed discography than Hannah Montana in AOTY, Why?
Dust off that wig Milene, the 25th anniversary is just around the corner
-
Ed Sheeran is giving small dick energy
Okay you can put it in now But it's already in baby Type beat esque energy
- Katy Perry - "Watch It Burn"
-
UK Mid (Wed): Sienna Spiro #1, Dua #5, Adéla #6/12; Albums: Beabadoobee #1
Wait why is Training Season having a resurgence
-
Troye Sivan - "Party"
I find this so unlistenable. And I liked She's the Best
-
Spotify | Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades (Album) | Day 9: 1,906,715
Oh my, how the Disney Legend has fallen
-
Spotify | Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades (Album) | Day 9: 1,906,715
So we're not using sales as a metric of success, and we're denouncing critical acclaim as well Are we measuring quality, artistry, and talent by Disney Legend awards now? I'm confused sweetheart
- SYG: 2026
-
HDD: #1 Miley, #2 Riley Green, #3 Ella Langley
Yikes Milene
-
Spotify | Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades (Album) | Day 9: 1,906,715
Metacritic: 79 (Addison) > 71 (SB) Only one publication bothered to review BP and the score is 50
-
Travis Kelce and wife stun with alleged Doja
- Are you patriotic for your country?
I really don't see how's that any of your business- Ms Rachel ends Ed Sheeran apolitical ass
- Are you patriotic for your country?