Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

iC0NIC

ATRL Member

Everything posted by iC0NIC

  1. The way they peaked with Yves and Kim Lip's pre-debut solos (two of the best pop songs ever) then killed all their pre-debut releasing BG noise music for their entire group career
  2. AIL. Nicole Kidman is easier to attach to Tiktok trends so is peaking higher but I'm sure AIL will outlast her
  3. True, but hopefully it means an album with more replay value and a less outdated sound could be successful in the future as we know she can still generate release week buzz
  4. Do we think she could be paying people to NOT review the album and bring it down further? That would be less suspicious than random high scores coming out of nowhere so sounds easier to hide
  5. Lbr this Sunday day drop is not as big as a real OTH would hope for And she's unfortunately gonna increase tomorrow so it's not looking good for us at all rn
  6. I actually like it and don't even mind the bridge, but I'm not keep hating coz it's Taylor
  7. Why do threads like this get closed. I actually found it very informative and eye-opening.
  8. A bold political statement + a little choreo would be cute. I'm sure she can still do some armography
  9. Eggs I used to hate the smell and aftertaste of them but now I eat them regularly. Although, I think egg quality has also improved in my country over the years
  10. If you mean they haven't released good music in years, then yes. JLo has performing talent though.
  11. I read a theory on twitter that Taylor's old music might have been ghostwritten (with paid-for credits) and the horrendous lyrics of her later career are how she actually writes? Could it be true?
  12. Taylor will still be getting #1s and 1m+ debuts in 11 years let alone a one week top 10 boosted by Superbowl
  13. Didn't Loona debut after Lover came out OT: Yes, they should sue here. We need to get her now while she's weak.
  14. Madonna never recovered from Erotica in the US. I am well educated about her career. Even big albums like ROL and Music only sold 3-4m in the USA. Which is good, but that was only 20-25% of their total sales whereas most artists sell about 50/50. She was not supported by US radio well before American Life. She only has one #1 on Pop Airplay in her entire career (Take a Bow). That is one huge advantage Taylor has over her
  15. They were big hits but the albums they are attached to were not even as big as TLOAS. Like we already know TS13 lead is gonna go #1 based on how big Taylor is right now, whereas Hung Up and 4 Minutes were not big enough to guarantee follow-up success.
  16. More loyal and a much bigger demographic. I think Madonna made a mistake pandering too much to the gays, but I think the female audience is also lowkey a little bit more prude about sexuality and age which clashed with her artistry
  17. Is she not allowed to add these remixes to the album? They would make a much better Disc 2 then the current club/DJ remixes we have on Afterhours. The numbers are important too of course.
  18. Just listened to it now, and I thought everyone was exaggerating, but wow that really was four totally forgettable nothingburger songs I would say the current score is too high even.
  19. Confessions was big outside the US, but on Billboard it did less well than every Taylor album ever. Like I feel T13 is sadly guaranteed to be bigger than Confessions was
  20. The Fate of Ophelia Opalite Drop Dead Stupid Song Honeybee Maggots for Brains My Way Purple The Cure Begged Expectations Cigarette Smoke
  21. I think this is the best explanation so far. I wish Madonna had released Deeper and Deeper and Hollywood/Nothing Fails as lead singles over the more controversial leads. She would have had better trajectory imo
  22. As a Madonna stan I can't help but be a bit jealous of Taylor her longevity. 20 years into her career she's still guaranteed a #1 debut, whereas Madonna 21 years into her career could barely reach top 40 with her lead single What is Taylor doing correctly that Madonna didn't? I will say I think Music was probably bigger than TLOAS (at least WW), but Madonna had to release a universally acclaimed album for that + never replicated it, whereas Taylor's trajectory doesn't seem to be slowing at all despite poor critical reception
  23. I don't know. I made sure to block her on Spotify and AM and even told a few friends to do the same. For some reason she always wins. I can't stand it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.