Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Jack!

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jack!

  1. Probs MFF for me
  2. Idk if it's one of the best of recent times, but it's a bop regardless
  3. Mama please come to Glasgow
  4. For me I read and listen to rain sounds. I also have a sleepytime tea before bed but I actually don't think it does anything. I had a great grasp on my sleep hygiene for the longest time, but the last few weeks its been slipping. I really need to get back to my usual routine.
  5. No amount of tech bros will ever convince me that anything coming out of Suno isn't complete garbage.
  6. No, lol. It's pops time in the cycle to get it but it'll go to one of the Olivia's. I like the album and it would be cool for her but I really don't see it happening.
  7. "Rita Ora has the Lidl Plus app" me too FIRO relatable icon!
  8. Is she announcing a tour on Thursday?
  9. I think she handled this wrong, you can celebrate your own body (which she should do) without making the alternative a negative. There's connotations to referring to people having "twig"-like bodies too. But she's not wrong to defend the way she looks. Lots of people here lacking the capacity to have a nuanced outlook on this as per usual though.
  10. Of course. She's probably writing another hum dinger of a song about it all as we speak.
  11. Jack! replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Are we sure miss DG isn't permabanned? Their profile no longer exists on the site for me ksjshdks
  12. I forgot how god awful that deluxe album cover is
  13. EDIT: Nvm
  14. I have to give it to Jack on this occasion I actually love that song
  15. Was hoping Ashe would rise but loving the fact she at least stayed top 10
  16. Jade sweetie
  17. I do enjoying moonlighting as an OTH, but to be serious I've only found her genuinely unenjoyable this current era. She obviously can write a good song, as seen by her back catalogue, I just genuinely think she's got creative fatigue. You can't convince me anything from TLOAS shows off her creative integrity, it was an exercise in how low-brow she can go while still collecting records and coins. A psyop in capitalism and playing in the faces of Swifites if you will, continued on with this deluxe. This is the same woman who only a few years ago was writing songs like Guilty as Sin?, YOYOK, Getaway Car, and albums like folklore and evermore? There's no ******* way.
  18. Do people really use these glasses?
  19. Jack! replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Superhero films aren't exactly my thing and even though I'd rather see her act in other genres of films, there's been buzz for years that the MCU have been looking to cast her and if now is the best time for her to do it with her schedule then it would be a no-brainer for her to sign on.
  20. Give me Morning and Evening queen

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.