Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kabrona

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kabrona

  1. Kabrona replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Needs more AI
  2. Kabrona replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Not too much on Fartbokśa, that's mother right there
  3. When is the search function coming back? That was the only reason I used this site I feel so sad now...
  4. Kabrona replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Mayhem is cute but she's not C XOXO 💋
  5. I think WE ALL love the life of a showgirl
  6. There was recently a thread praising this performance of pure exhibitionism mixed with flashing lights and 15 dancers to distract the people from the lack of vocal talent. I think Atrl should go back to the days of pure artistry. There's no one like Riri
  7. 0% Nudity 0% Drugs 0% Autotune 100% pure talent This performance is just pure CLASS, raw TALENT, full EMOTION. no ONE, absolutely NO one has done a performance better than this. No need of 90 dancers and tacky light, just a woman with a mic ON. I don't think we've seen a performance of this magnitude ever since. Do you agree?
  8. Taylor parle moi exactly
  9. Hznammdmffn
  10. The profile pic make this one funnier
  11. Her ep was a gag but the albums? Hmm
  12. This one is so stupid I'm obsessed
  13. 4/5 11s went to album tracks, see that's what happens when you have a great discography
  14. I wanted to be a good girl for this rate
  15. One of her best albums
  16. I always thought the chorus of this sounded like Je t'aime mélancolie verses
  17. I think we ALL thought in giving certain song a 0
  18. We need a videography rate after part ii
  19. I'm about to submit but I can't really chose my 12
  20. I wonder how many people has commented "A goth-punk moment of female rage at being gaslit by an entire social structure." On Fvk them all

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.