Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Written and produced by Taylor Swift, Max Martin, Katy Perry, and Shellback.

Acoustic and a Piano version?! OMG let's go! Hopefully Patient Zero (Voice Note Recorded in the Toilet) version is coming soon as well!

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

who the **** wants a Max Martin production in 2026........

Where did you see Max Martin?

The way she's releasing the same day as Rose Gray rip Rose is going to eclipse her so bad…

1 minute ago, Namiskine said:

Cover is giving first album pre-fame no budget from the 00s

Thats what I thought, looks like an early 00s X Factor winner CD single

This is clearly Showgirl related, which normally would be a huge ugh, but it looks so not Showgirl that I have many questions and I am SAT

jonny5

The covers look AI generated, especially the acoustic one

Just now, halcyonday said:

Written and produced by Taylor Swift, Max Martin, Katy Perry, and Shellback.

Stfu no one wants to see Katy Perry on this thread

Edited by Kabrona

2 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

the shoot is definitely not giving anything related to tloas. probably the lead for ts13

There literally is the TLOAS logo on each CD's description on her website deadbanana2

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

i'm assuming the physicals ship on the week the deluxe comes out to secure another week at #1

Messy when the deluxe release could prompt a different song to #1

7 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:

IS THIS SHOWGIRL RELATED

Yes. It's show business

2 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

who the **** wants a Max Martin production in 2026........

She just got two huge hits with him and the highest charting pure pop song on the Hot 100 right now (Hate The Way You Love Me) is a Max production... rip

WHEW!

Artwork is giving TTPD (Colorized), but I have a feeling the sound is less organic and more sleek/electronic. cupid

Edited by Lille

2 minutes ago, liam13 said:

Ari what now?

5057b1aff2c7bd0609d59d4671cd0e95.jpg

I think that user is talking out of their ass as usual

I only like the first cover. I hope it's very different to showgirl, the sound is tired. And the production sounds too plain and synthetic.

  • Popular Post

Inb4 the hook is some bullshit like

You were the disease of love

And I was patient zero

You hit me like a truck

Now I need a hero

suburban

The black signalling it will be about Travis negative spirit..

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.