Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

who the **** wants a Max Martin production in 2026........

Patient Zero is coming .

kukai

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 85.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

***** i cant even take a vacation to go whale whatching in peace. At least my plane lands just a couple of hours before release jeez

This is a NFL season single.

Something for the wine moms to listen to between touchdowns.

rogue2

I'm ready for Travis lashings it's giving angsty breakup anthem

I'm sorry but if she gives us a deluxe of her most critically panned album I-

Edited by JayLA

I just know that the music video will be premiered at the VMAs. I can feel it.

1 minute ago, Lille said:

WHEW!

Artwork is giving TTPD (Colorized), but I have a feeling the sound is sleek. cupid

That's what I'm feeling I'm ready for something different please God.

I don't think that after the showgirl reception she would release something within the same sound universe. I'm expecting a full switch, please Tay give me a classic

Not to drag miss Tay but only Lana can pull this DIY kind of artwork

treacherous

Anyways hope this is better than TSLOP.

Def a deluxe for Showgirl. @Mr.S clue makes that clear plus all her hints within the Showgirl album/her bio/and twelve exclamation marks in her post. Interesting how different the aesthetic is, though!

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

Patient 0 - she has 0 patience with Travis the meathead

  • Popular Post
4 minutes ago, Kabrona said:

Stfu no one wants to see Katy Perry on this thread

or anywhere really

10 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

For anyone confused

This is lead single of deluxe

And yes Ariana is on deluxe

alright, if you know tea, is the 20th anniversary canceled

her website background is giving Folklore... the barren trees, winter vibes.

i wonder if this song will be about the media/press or like a metaphor for being so in love with Travis, she's the first woman to ever feel such deep feelings of lust over his Wood chick1

Oh it's Showgirl related? Damn. The cover is boring but let's hope the music is better this time.

Y'all don't get it last night I dreamt I was trapped in a mall and the spirit of Maria Antionenta was following me and the speaker were repeating Patient Zero again and again and again...

Just now, Kabrona said:

Y'all don't get it last night I dreamt I was trapped in a mall and the spirit of Maria Antionenta was following me and the speaker were repeating Patient Zero again and again and again...

Maybe patient zero is the swifties skull

7 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Written and produced by Taylor Swift, Max Martin, Katy Perry, and Shellback.

Ok but imagine this gag

sabrinathirst.thumb.gif.c5410d800cf0c3d2

1 minute ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Def a deluxe for Showgirl. @Mr.S clue makes that clear plus all her hits within the Showgirl album/her bio/and twelve exclamation marks in her post. Interesting how different the aesthetic is, though!

The CD pages on the website also have TLOAS logo.

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.