Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 79.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

52 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

Wood (15 minute version) (Travis' Version) (From the Vault) is coming

On an 8" vinyl

zendaya

4 minutes ago, TCorey said:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

You got 50 mins for a power nap, so good luck!

The only way I'll accept it being chopgirl related is if she brings the death of a showgirl theory to life, by bringing the kings back and throwing the credit stealer back in the trash where he belongs…

not the oth's are gathering here with their mental gymnastics, it's giving OBSESSED

zendaya

I fear I will have to stan if she releases a deluxe of an album that not even her biggest stans likes one year later

The Death of a Showgirl being her pre divorce alboom we are not ready

Taylor is pretty online. I'm sure she's seen the comments that TLOASG was front-loaded and one of her weakest albums to date.

I doubt she can let it die like that and is probably trying to show out a few more Ophielia's to correct the narrative (which won't work).

i knew it single kind of rehabilitated her image after TLOAS

Why would she go back to the album again?

Debut TV was a perfect opportunity to clean her image again and create anticipation for TS13 in the next years

The only way she could clean up TlOAS era is with a set of 6-8 new tracks that sound nothing like the original and are all masterpieces without any miss.

I don't understand what she's doing?

Edited by Trent W

37 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

Considering she said The Life of a Showgirl would remain 12 songs, I cannot see her releasing a deluxe unless she changed her mind, especially a year later.

Easy.

'Hey guys! I got so inspired while planning my wedding that I started writing songs about living my future life as a married showgirl. Enjoy!'

Please be ANYTHING non showgirl related. We need to move ON.

2 minutes ago, CallumDavies said:

Taylor is pretty online. I'm sure she's seen the comments that TLOASG was front-loaded and one of her weakest albums to date.

I doubt she can let it die like that and is probably trying to show out a few more Ophielia's to correct the narrative (which won't work).

I honestly think that is what she will try to do

But having a Deluxe that will pull up the overall quality of the project is nearly impossible

It was easier to move into Debut TV imo

Hopefully anything she releases is good tho

She's gonna pull a Eusexua and replace tracks with new ones. party

Not sure how she'll do it since every track needs to be replaced but I'm hopeful.

21 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

maybe the solo versions of all her songs with Ed Sheer*n jonny

id gladly take these songs WITHOUT HIM

"Everything Has Changed" – Released on Red (2012) and re-recorded for Red (Taylor's Version) (2021)
"End Game" (featuring Ed Sheeran and Future) – Released on Reputation (2017)
"Run" – Released as a vault track on Red (Taylor's Version) (2021)

Oooh, what will she be selling you, Swifties??? Get your wallets out for mother. heart2

Pls tell me it's not related to Chopgirl. Let's just move on from that and pretend it didn't happen.

clack

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.